• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ay yi yi...Come to momma, sexy beast... *rawrr*
    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Check out David's blog - new entry today - new play! + photo

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/

OMG I was just on there. He must have posted when I logged off.

*runs to Daivid's Blog*

Thanks Prion!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        OMG I was just on there. He must have posted when I logged off.

*runs to Daivid's Blog*

Thanks Prion!
        you're welcome I was there earlier today and just though, eh, click and check and whoa, new piccie!! too bad I'm on the wrong side of the country for the play. darn.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          you're welcome I was there earlier today and just though, eh, click and check and whoa, new piccie!! too bad I'm on the wrong side of the country for the play. darn.
          That's kind of what I do, just randomly click on every few days to see if he has updated his blog.

I know what you mean about being on the wrong side of the county to see the play. I would love to see David doing some theater work but Vancouver is about 2000 miles away.

Wow though, that's a really nice pic of himself he posted.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
            Ay yi yi...Come to momma, sexy beast... *rawrr*

You are sooooooo hooked!
            sigpic

Comment

David needs to come to NYC and do a play. Kate Hewlett is coming to NYC for her play Humans Anonymous in November.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Thanks a nice pic *drool*

Comment

Sounds like it is time for the student to teach the teacher a few things since it is obvious that the art of a lightsaber has also given you the gift of insight in your renditions of Reefgirl and myself (much earlier on this thread).
                  I am somewhat disappointed to hear these words, youngling. I have trained you for almost six months now and you have learned nothing. If you let the FicForce guide you, there will be no limit to your insight.

What, when was I going on this mission?
                  Not you. HK was

Tough is right. It is more what am I in the mood for. I can keep myself quite content at home as well with a good book or movie. Plus it is always fun to snuggle up with my clone!

It's okay HK-47, I don't think you will need to invoke your assassination protocol on my account. Dancer on the other hand, may need your intimidation methods to help her.
                  HK-47: Disappointed statement: I've already imagined myself being engaged in some unadulterated violence. *sigh* A droid can dream. Request: May I find someone to kill to cheer myself up, Master?

Pajus: Not yet, HK. As you can see, Dancer is here

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
                  His last name begins with a D, if that helps.
                  HK-47: Regretful statement: Unfortunately any information regarding the target's name is not going to help. Quick clarification: Querys about the name of a meatbag that fits the description of my target will always arouse suspicion in the ranks of the local police force. Addendum: However, I have recorded the appearance of the potential targets to my memory core. I will show them to you now *activates hologram emittors, shows Dancer the list of potential targets*
                  Last edited by Pajus; 16 September 2007, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    I am somewhat disappointed to hear these words, youngling. I have trained you for almost six months now and you have learned nothing. If you let the FicForce guide you, there will be no limit to your insight.
                    Major confusion here. How did your insight about Reefgirl and myself because a disappointment about my insight? Which by the way is working quite well, thank you

The force of Radek's fanfic runs strong in this thread and I happily let it guide me through life on Gateworld.

sigpic

Comment

Major confusion here. How did your insight about Reefgirl and myself because a disappointment about my insight? Which by the way is working quite well, thank you

The force of Radek's fanfic runs strong in this thread and I happily let it guide me through life on Gateworld.

But you are still thinking too much about it and that puts a severe limit to your abilities with the FicForce

Comment

But you are still thinking too much about it and that puts a severe limit to your abilities with the FicForce
                        How?

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

How?

Spoiler:
                          Sit down, close your eyes and calm your breathing

Comment

Sit down, close your eyes and calm your breathing
                            I'm already there, been there all weekend. Radek/David does that to me!

See! *THUNK* I just have to image he's staring down at me!

You do realize I was complimenting you on your insight, don't you?

I have no stress until I get to work tomorrow. Boss is back from a two week vacation and on Tuesday the big division changes get announced. That's when I am suppose to find out the real reason why they gave me the new product mixes they did. At least I get to still work with the Czech Republic.
                            sigpic

Comment

You do realize I was complimenting you on your insight, don't you?

I have no stress until I get to work tomorrow. Boss is back from a two week vacation and on Tuesday the big division changes get announced. That's when I am suppose to find out the real reason why they gave me the new product mixes they did. At least I get to still work with the Czech Republic.
                              I'm afraid my guessing your appearance was not so much a matter of insight, as a matter of my ability to put together pieces of information you wrote about yourself on the Zelenka threads

As for the work thing - give me a call if you need a Czech e-mail translated

Comment

As for the work thing - give me a call if you need a Czech e-mail translated
                                Our biggest problem is getting them to communicate. Would be so cool to take a business trip to CR, but the odds of that happening are slimmer then me winning the lottery here in the States. Tech support and Engineers are usually the ones who get to go.
                                Next time I do get an e-mail in Czech, I will ask you to translate. It was kind of fun when I got one a few months ago. It was attached to a string of e-mails, some in English, some in Czech.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled *thunking*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X