Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Ohh Radek thunk and just what I needed for my birthday
    Congradulations on your birthday! May many more follow after this one. I've also made you a gift *hands over black robes*. I don't know your exact size, so they might not fit you.

Comment

Thank you I look so good in black, it matches the red lightsaber

Comment

Thank you I look so good in black, it matches the red lightsaber
        Spoiler:

You look absolutely great

Comment

Congradulations

Reefgirl

on making another milestone! You are having another birthday! I sure hope yours goes sooooo much better than mine did!

Here, have a **double thunk** on me!
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Mmm thanks Rosehawk, it's been ok apart from my other half thinking I'm an idiot when it comes to the computer and he's Mr Know-It-All.

Pajus - that pic is scarily close to the truth

Comment

Mmm thanks Rosehawk, it's been ok apart from my other half thinking I'm an idiot when it comes to the computer and he's Mr Know-It-All.
              Yes, other halves do sometimes have a tendency to do that, don't they.

Was a very nice pic!!!!

*THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

Was a very nice pic!!!!
                It was easy - Red-bladed lightsaber, Sith Master robes worn app. 4000 years before Anakin Skywalker was born, 8 sample antialiasing, finding a place with proper lighting, put the resulting photo through the anisotropic filter 16 times and voila - One picture of Mistress Reef is ready to be posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  It was easy - Red-bladed lightsaber, Sith Master robes worn app. 4000 years before Anakin Skywalker was born, 8 sample antialiasing, finding a place with proper lighting, put the resulting photo through the anisotropic filter 16 times and voila - One picture of Mistress Reef is ready to be posted.

Lucky for us that your skills with a lightsaber go beyond teaching and fighting!

See, even Radek is pleased!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Lucky for us that your skills with a lightsaber go beyond teaching and fighting!

See, even Radek is pleased!

What do you mean by that?

Comment

What do you mean by that?
                        What would you like it to mean?!

I have to decide if I want to go to an Improv show tonight or not. My daugher is at a friends house for the night. I just don't want to go alone, though the show is usually worth it. My one friend who likes Improv can't go with me for a few more weeks due to some prior commitments. I don't mind going alone, it's just that when I go alone it is a hit or miss if someone from class is there, guys start hitting on me and they get worse the more they drink.

Tomorrow the Improv club is holding auditions. Think it might be fun to try out just for the experience. I am in no way ready for that level of performance.
                        sigpic

Comment

What would you like it to mean?!
                          I know only about three skills related to a lightsaber: Battle, teaching and construction.

I have to decide if I want to go to an Improv show tonight or not. My daugher is at a friends house for the night. I just don't want to go alone, though the show is usually worth it. My one friend who likes Improv can't go with me for a few more weeks due to some prior commitments. I don't mind going alone, it's just that when I go alone it is a hit or miss if someone from class is there, guys start hitting on me and they get worse the more they drink.

Tomorrow the Improv club is holding auditions. Think it might be fun to try out just for the experience. I am in no way ready for that level of performance.
                          Pajus: That's a tough one. You must know best what is better for you. Go there, get some fun and risk some intimidation or stay home and risk boredom. *looks in the direction of the entrance corridor* Maybe there is a third solution... I thought you were on a mission to capture someone, HK.

Spoiler:

HK-47: Irritated statement: I am not sure whether or not you understand this, Master, but Dancer said 'near'. I have expanded the search area to the whole of Bureau county Illinois and found 91 meatbags that matched the given parameters. After storing their photographs into my memory core, I have returned here, so that Dancer may identify the meatbag responsible for her hardship, allowing me to complete my assignment.

Pajus: Great job, HK. While we wait for Dancer, I've got a new mission for you. You could accompany Rosehawk to the improv night and protect her against drunk men.

HK-47: Probing query: How high is the probability that my assassination protocol will be invoked during this assignment?

Pajus: That depends on Rosehawk. You are to invoke your assassination protocol only on her explicit orders.

HK-47: Statement: Very well, Master.

Comment

I know only about three skills related to a lightsaber: Battle, teaching and construction.
                            Sounds like it is time for the student to teach the teacher a few things since it is obvious that the art of a lightsaber has also given you the gift of insight in your renditions of Reefgirl and myself (much earlier on this thread).

Pajus: That's a tough one. You must know best what is better for you. Go there, get some fun and risk some intimidation or stay home and risk boredom. *looks in the direction of the entrance corridor* Maybe there is a third solution... I thought you were on a mission to capture someone, HK.
                            What, when was I going on this mission?

Tough is right. It is more what am I in the mood for. I can keep myself quite content at home as well with a good book or movie. Plus it is always fun to snuggle up with my clone!

HK-47: Irritated statement: I am not sure whether or not you understand this, Master, but Dancer said 'near'. I have expanded the search area to the whole of Bureau county Illinois and found 91 meatbags that matched the given parameters. After storing their photographs into my memory core, I have returned here, so that Dancer may identify the meatbag responsible for her hardship, allowing me to complete my assignment.

Pajus: Great job, HK. While we wait for Dancer, I've got a new mission for you. You could accompany Rosehawk to the improv night and protect her against drunk men.

HK-47: Probing query: How high is the probability that my assassination protocol will be invoked during this assignment?

Pajus: That depends on Rosehawk. You are to invoke your assassination protocol only on her explicit orders.

HK-47: Statement: Very well, Master.
                            It's okay HK-47, I don't think you will need to invoke your assassination protocol on my account. Dancer on the other hand, may need your intimidation methods to help her.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 7107993
                              Sounds like it is time for the student to teach

It's okay HK-47, I don't think you will need to invoke your assassination protocol on my account. Dancer on the other hand, may need your intimidation methods to help her.

His last name begins with a D, if that helps.
                              Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                              SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Check out David's blog - new entry today - new play! + photo

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X