No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some lovely Radek *THUNKIN* before bedtime.

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Is that an offer Pajus?
      You already have your other half and three clones and it's still not enough for you?

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Thanks Pajus for the nice thoughts!
      You've said yourself that one of the kids in your youth group has Czech ancestors... Maybe he (she) has a forgotten uncle here with glasses on his nose who doesn't care about his hair style and speaks just enough English to tell you how amazing you are...
      Last edited by Pajus; 19 August 2007, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        You already have your other half and three clones and it's still not enough for you?
        I wasn't thinking of me

Nice pics Rosehawk

Comment

I wasn't thinking of me
          I have to disappoint both you and Rosehawk on this one. I consider Rosehawk a friend and I'd like it to stay that way. There is only one exception to this: When we are Master and Apprentice... By the way: How's your training going, youngling???

Comment

wow i cant belive there has been nearly 5000 post
            sigpic
            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
            Metal gear fan

Comment

I wasn't thinking of me
              Thanks for the teasing Reefgirl. It's gonna take awhile for me. I've just been through too much.

Nice pics Rosehawk
              Thanks. Got lots more!

See!!

I know what I would like to put in his ear! Crap did I just say outloud!

Originally posted by Pajus
              By the way: How's your training going, youngling???
              Ahh, master, you missed it. I got so skilled that I cut everything you gave me perfectly. See [ ].
              Bows as I have my clone to thank for all the help!
              sigpic

Comment

That's just the warm up team! (sorry, couldn't help it! )

You've said yourself that one of the kids in your youth group has Czech ancestors... Maybe he (she) has a forgotten uncle here with glasses on his nose who doesn't care about his hair style and speaks just enough English to tell you how amazing you are...
                Anything is possible! Yes anything!
                Thanks for the compliment!

You know Pajus, there is a really big Czech comminity near where I live. I haven't been there. From what I understand they still are very closely connected to the Czech Republic and still serve alot of the traditional foods, artwork, traditions, etc.

Originally posted by Promethius30
                wow i cant belive there has been nearly 5000 post
                We are just going to have to celebrate. Bring out the beer for everyone! :
                sigpic

Comment

You're welcome to all the teasing

Comment

You're welcome to all the teasing
                    sigpic

Comment

You know Pajus, there is a really big Czech comminity near where I live. I haven't been there. From what I understand they still are very closely connected to the Czech Republic and still serve alot of the traditional foods, artwork, traditions, etc.
                      If they have a pub there, find it and drink 'Pilsner Urquell'. Best beer I've ever had

Comment

If they have a pub there, find it and drink 'Pilsner Urquell'. Best beer I've ever had
                        So I have heard. I will have to check it out someday.

I have had a really lousy day at work. Lots of Zelenka pics please, and no I don't want to talk about it. Got to sort through all the emotions at the moment.

At least I get to go out with my daughter tonight. Helps.

Such *thunkyness*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Hugs* I know how it feels

Comment

*Hugs* I know how it feels
                            Thanks and such lovely pics *drools* Radek always helps!

At least I work with a big enough company that I can start looking and making some good personal choices. I am so fraking tired of people trying to make me fit into their mold, into what they think I should do. They so totally focus on what they want that they ignore what's in front of them. I have skillsets that they don't want to see or encourage. I knew I was in for a change but what they did was just, well, just ludicrous. And they were shocked that I wasn't happy about it. Do they ever listen?!
                            If it wasn't for Improv (and Radek) letting me explore my creative side and having fun with who I am, I would be totally depressed right about now.

Damn, I am glad I am on vacation for the next few days, after tomorrow.

Heading out to a baseball game now! Finally get to have a mother/daughter activity other then our youth group and shopping!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks and such lovely pics *drools* Radek always helps!

At least I work with a big enough company that I can start looking and making some good personal choices. I am so fraking tired of people trying to make me fit into their mold, into what they think I should do. They so totally focus on what they want that they ignore what's in front of them. I have skillsets that they don't want to see or encourage. I knew I was in for a change but what they did was just, well, just ludicrous. And they were shocked that I wasn't happy about it. Do they ever listen?!
                              If it wasn't for Improv (and Radek) letting me explore my creative side and having fun with who I am, I would be totally depressed right about now.

Damn, I am glad I am on vacation for the next few days, after tomorrow.

Heading out to a baseball game now! Finally get to have a mother/daughter activity other then our youth group and shopping!
                              *hugs* Just remember: A woman has to work twice as hard to get half the recognition... Maybe you should bring your lightsaber to work and give a few people a little scare (I loved the scene with Jaden Korr and Racto)

PS: Congrats on your 4000th post, youngling!!!

Comment

*hugs* Just remember: A woman has to work twice as hard to get half the recognition... Maybe you should bring your lightsaber to work and give a few people a little scare (I loved the scene with Jaden Korr and Racto)
                                Pajus, try more like three or four times as hard - its a form of suppression and control to not give people recognition. My boss, who until today I had alot of respect for even though he can be hard to work with. He would not have done to the two new MEN on the block what he did to me today. And I just know his boss is going to want to talk with me tomorrow and I am so pi$$ed that I am not going to want to.

Originally posted by Pajus
                                PS: Congrats on your 4000th post, youngling!!!
                                Thanks, teacher!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X