• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    I'm here but I haven't got anything to say
    Really?!!!!

Originally posted by Klenotka
    I almost forgot.
    Those are videos in Czech, unfortunately, but if you want at least watch, you can. Videos from David´s visit in Fantasy festival. He was fantastic. There is also the somersault he made.
    Diky Klendtka. Didn't have to understand Czech to watch the somersault he did. Wow, he is rather athletic!

Did he say if he planned that or was it something he just improvised at the moment for the fans!
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 27 July 2007, 06:17 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

I'm just so busy at the moment Rosehawk that I don't have a lot of time for Gateworld, the bunnies are biting back, the kids are on hoilday and the books and DVD's are waiting for the extra few minutes of free time I get

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Diky Klenotka. Didn't have to understand Czech to watch the somersault he did. Wow, he is rather athletic!

Did he say if he planned that or was it something he just improvised at the moment for the fans!
          He improvised. I have to say that he was much more relaxed than when I saw him in London in P2. He was excited because there were 400 people in the room just because of him. It was amazing.

One note to ComicCon...I understand that Jewel Staite is new actress in SGA and they want to introduce her. But why is she there, when she should be in 8 episodes, and why not David, who will be in 15 episodes? I like Jewel and she is the real big star, I think, because of Firefly and all of this stuff but David just deserves to be there, he does! I hate it when they think about him like about recurring. PMG was recurring in S1 and had his own promo photos, Mitch Pilleggi was in lesser episodes than David and had his own promo photos. And David still nothing. How do tptb think? I don´t understand them.

Did you know that David was in casting for the role of Beckett but didn´t get it? He said that in the Festival

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
            He improvised. I have to say that he was much more relaxed than when I saw him in London in P2. He was excited because there were 400 people in the room just because of him. It was amazing.
            Cool! Well he deserves the attention and he really seems to spoil the fans in return. He is talented, fun to watch and a down-to-earth kind of person.

One note to ComicCon...I understand that Jewel Staite is new actress in SGA and they want to introduce her. But why is she there, when she should be in 8 episodes, and why not David, who will be in 15 episodes? I like Jewel and she is the real big star, I think, because of Firefly and all of this stuff but David just deserves to be there, he does! I hate it when they think about him like about recurring. PMG was recurring in S1 and had his own promo photos, Mitch Pilleggi was in lesser episodes than David and had his own promo photos. And David still nothing. How do tptb think? I don´t understand them.
            Actors being there really depend on their schedules. Maybe David wasn't available. He's been pretty busy with work and also needs to spend time with his family. It would be great to have David though!!

I think with Jewel, they may be trying to introduce her more before the new season so fans who may still be upset with Carson will give her a chance.

Maybe they have to pay David more if he gets promo pics.

Did you know that David was in casting for the role of Beckett but didn´t get it? He said that in the Festival
            Well that is a fun bit of news! He would have made a good Beckett too, if we hadn't seen Paul first.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
            I'm just so busy at the moment Rosehawk that I don't have a lot of time for Gateworld, the bunnies are biting back, the kids are on hoilday and the books and DVD's are waiting for the extra few minutes of free time I get
            Yeah, I just had a few weeks like that. It is slowing down only slightly and then picking back up again.
            Have fun and looking forward to what the plot bunnies bring!
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 28 July 2007, 08:36 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone today?!!

I took the day off from work and spent it with my youth group. Nice to get out of the office once in awhile!
              Sorry I didn't post. German guy's boss visited, so German guy, his boss, me and my two bosses went on a... How did Allestian call it? Booze cruise???

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Sorry I didn't post. German guy's boss visited, so German guy, his boss, me and my two bosses went on a... How did Allestian call it? Booze cruise???
                No need to apologize. I just miss talking with everyone when RL takes over.

Booze curise. LOL. Here have another!

My ancestry is predominatly German. My Great Grandfather and his wife were from Germany! They sure like their beer!!!

*THUNK* Critical Mass is on right now!

sigpic

Comment

In other words you and a couple of German's were p!$$ed on the waters of Europe

I'm finally winning the battle of the final smutty chapter, I've got to the climax of it and it should be easy from here on in

Comment

No need to apologize. I just miss talking with everyone when RL takes over.

Booze curise. LOL. Here have another!

My ancestry is predominatly German. My Great Grandfather and his wife were from Germany! They sure like their beer!!!
                    And what happened in your RL?

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    In other words you and a couple of German's were p!$$ed on the waters of Europe

I'm finally winning the battle of the final smutty chapter, I've got to the climax of it and it should be easy from here on in
                    Not me... I've been interpreting for my bosses = I had to reduce my alcohol consumption considerably. PS: Interesting choice of words

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      And what happened in your RL?
                      Now that depends on what you want to hear about.

Every Thursday over the summer (June through August) I take off from work to drive about 2 hours to another town with my youth group. They are working on a really cool project. I am starting to work on putting a picture presentation of what they have done. Just haven't decided the right media to do this on. It is pictures and some video.
                      This makes work somewhat hectic since I have to get five days of work done in four as well as getting my daughter to summer camp where she is a junior counsler.
                      So stress levels are somewhat high. I ended up skipping Improv last week because I was too tired and needed some down time.

Not me... I've been interpreting for my bosses = I had to reduce my alcohol consumption considerably. PS: Interesting choice of words
                      Now that's not so fun, work before pleasure!

*THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                        I totally agree with you about the unfairness of the lack of Zelenka promotional shots... I really don't understand it, exactly for the reasons you point out (Beckett on the 1st season, Cadwell on the 2nd one...).

In fact, I really think that Zelenka should be counted as main cast... but looking at what had happened with Beckett (I really adore Carson too, but let's face it: his character was at top form when he was a recurring one... as main character, TPTB f***ed with him big time! ), maybe Zelenka is best left as a recurring one

OMG, I didn't know it! It's shocking, at least...

Comment

Hummm, I think it is time for a Radek *THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus
                            PS: Interesting choice of words
                            I thought you'd appreciate it, go and have a read it's on myy ff.net under Careless Wishes and Promises Fulfilled

Comment

Spoiler:

So, what's everyone up to today?
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

So, what's everyone up to today?
                                I'm up for sleeping right now. See you in seven hours

Comment

Working...
                                X