X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Awwwwww, there'll be other days for it

It's Jack Harkness
    Wow Reefgirl, you're up mighty early!!!!

Yeah, hopefully. It was my last schedule performance and there were some people today I was really looking forward to getting a chance to perform with. I am hoping I can substitute again for someone. It's alot of fun and there is so much to learn!

Jack Harkness, this must be the Torchwood guy that so many are drooling over!

As for me, my drooling is for this guy! Sigh........

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I bring you photos form the very recent Czech convention with David. Forgive the crappy quality, there was bad light.

Spoiler:

If you want to know something (regarding s4 for example), just ask.

Comment

Mum wanted me to set my alarm for 4.30 just in case her's didn't go off, she's on holiday and had to meet the coach in Portsmouth at 6.20. I'l probably be around early for the next few days as my other half has to get up for work at 5am.

Jack Harkness certainly has got a lot of girls drooling, such a waste *Shakes head in dispair*

Comment

Awwwwww, there'll be other days for it

It's Jack Harkness
          That'll make your next game of 'Attack of the clones' so much more fun... (or it already did)

Comment

They began without me, I've had to sound proof the cupboard under the stairs

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
              I bring you photos form the very recent Czech convention with David. Forgive the crappy quality, there was bad light.
              Thanks for sharing dana! Nice pics, even if they are a bit fuzzy!

If you want to know something (regarding s4 for example), just ask.
              Share anything you want. Klendota mention on McKay's thread that Zelenka
              Spoiler:
              gets trapped in a transport with Sam and he falls so we may get some Zelenka whump!
              sigpic

Comment

He also spoke about those space suits things. And he said that:
                Spoiler:
                He will have one of them in first episode. Then he said that Zelenka will "save the day" in one episode

Then that
                Spoiler:
                he will be in one episode of Eureka and that he might return for one more episode.

One photo from interview we made with him

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                  Man, no updates from David for weeks now.
                  He's back!

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Did I miss somebody posting David's latest entry is up?

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                      He also spoke about those space suits things. And he said that:
                      Spoiler:
                      He will have one of them in first episode. Then he said that Zelenka will "save the day" in one episode
                      Spoiler:
                      It's about time Zelenka got to be the hero!!!!!

Then that
                      Spoiler:
                      he will be in one episode of Eureka and that he might return for one more episode.
                      I hope so. I kind of saw an of Eureka by accident last summer. It's a cute show and I bet David will fit right in!

One photo from interview we made with him
                      Thanks Klenotka. Nice pic. Is it snurchable?

Thanks Watcher! I found out by accident yesterday. Clicked the wrong bookmark, brain must have been on "Where's David mode"
                      Did you notice the time he posted! Wonder when that guy sleeps!
                      sigpic

Comment

They began without me, I've had to sound proof the cupboard under the stairs
                        But don't you want to hear all the action?!

*THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

Not when I'm trying to sleep, plus the neighbours were starting to complain

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            Thanks Klenotka. Nice pic. Is it snurchable?
                            Of course it is! I gave it into wrong thread, it should be in thunk and translation thread.

Did you notice the time he posted! Wonder when that guy sleeps!
                            I think he wrote it sometimes during night from Saturday to Sunday. He had to fly back to Canada soon in the morning. Which is shame because he was great and I can´t even imagine how tired he was after photo sessions and autographs.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Not when I'm trying to sleep, plus the neighbours were starting to complain
                              When the neighbours are complaining, offer them to join you.

PS: They started without you? Naughty clones

Comment

I've got them bound and gagged for a while

Comment

Working...
                                X