Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    As someone who survived Reefgirl's teachings I can say it is a HUGE understatement
    and we won't talk about what else is HUGE on the clones!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      and we won't talk about what else is HUGE on the clones!
      Whatever is HUGE on the clones has to be HUGE on the original as well. Wouldn't be a clone if it wasn't...

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Whatever is HUGE on the clones has to be HUGE on the original as well. Wouldn't be a clone if it wasn't...
        True, quite true! Just have to leave it all to fantasy and imaginations!
        sigpic

Comment

Not sure where Atherstone is but you''d be hard pressed to find anywhere in the UK that hasn't been rained on.

No this is a new clone to add to the LorneClone and RadekClone in the cupboard under the stairs

Comment

Just peeking in, saying that I had a blast on a Czech fan-run convention where David attended. He's a sweetheart.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Not sure where Atherstone is but you''d be hard pressed to find anywhere in the UK that hasn't been rained on.

No this is a new clone to add to the LorneClone and RadekClone in the cupboard under the stairs
              A clone of who?

Comment

That's him in my Avatar

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                  Just peeking in, saying that I had a blast on a Czech fan-run convention where David attended. He's a sweetheart.
                  Welcome dana.

Come back or go to David's appreciation thread and share some of the stories! Would love to hear all about David and the convention!
                  sigpic

Comment

I am back at home, too. David was really sweet. And he remebered me from London! We spoke about it and I finally got my hugging photo

The funniest thing was, when he saw the hall full of people and made some photos. He said "I will show this to Hewlett"

I am trying to upload some my photos but light there was really horrible. One my friend had better camera so I hope in some better photos soon. And, I hope, that my internet will work properly because so far, nothing

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                      I am back at home, too. David was really sweet. And he remebered me from London! We spoke about it and I finally got my hugging photo

The funniest thing was, when he saw the hall full of people and made some photos. He said "I will show this to Hewlett"

I am trying to upload some my photos but light there was really horrible. One my friend had better camera so I hope in some better photos soon. And, I hope, that my internet will work properly because so far, nothing
                      Welcome back! Sounds like the con was alot of fun!

Can hardly wait to hear the stories and see the pics! David's already posted pictures on his blog.

You must have been impressed when he remembered you! So cool.....!
                      sigpic

Comment

So, three my photos. Sorry for crapy quality But the light there was horrible, for both days. I´ll try to make some transcript later from Q&A. We were allowed to make with David short interview for our website so we will probably make English subtitles to it. So you will have a chance to hear David speaking Czech without swearing

The first one is from Friday, and it is terrible. The other two are from Saturday.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

The pics are nice Klenotka! Thanks for sharing.

In the first pic, David must like that shirt alot. I've seen it in a few different pics of him. Normally I don't notice things like that, but that shirt is rather, shall we say, eye catching!

Look forward to the transcripts. Send a link to the website if you can!
                          sigpic

Comment

welcome back Kelnotka! thanks for sharing the pictures

oh, Rose, you make sure if David would happen to make an appearance in Chicago...you tell him hi from me too
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                              That's him in my Avatar
                              Who is he? Can't tell.

Originally posted by Potion_Mistress
                              welcome back Kelnotka! thanks for sharing the pictures

oh, Rose, you make sure if David would happen to make an appearance in Chicago...you tell him hi from me too
                              Will do!

A fangirl can only wish that David would be in Chicago! He hinted at one point that he might be doing another con in the US. Chicago and Atlanta both have cons that fans are trying to get him to go to. I think he is in Germany when the New Jersey con is happening so he probably won't be doing that one!

My performance got cancelled. It's been in the nineties, beautiful sunshine and everything most of today. About half hour before I had to head out, sky's turned dark and we had a thunderstorm and some very much needed rain. Since the performance is outside.....and no one wanted to get wet or electrocuted....
                              sigpic

Comment

Awwwwww, there'll be other days for it

It's Jack Harkness

Comment

Working...
                                X