Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Could use some rain here as well. I had to water mom's plants for a few weeks now and it's getting on my nerves already. Luckily the kittens cut their population down to size.
    Your mom probably doesn't think those kittens are so cute now!

Hope your clone and daughter are helping you
    My clone has been great in helping me. The task of scrapping up old adhesive with paper stuck on it is quite tedious and boring. Radekclone definitley keeps me entertained!

Daughter, well, sometimes it is best not to argue and let her go to friends houses so that I can be sure I do a good job!

Ummmm, teacher, what was my next test? I got a tad bit sidetracked with RL.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Your mom probably doesn't think those kittens are so cute now!
      My mom understands that this is how kittens learn hunting. If they don't learn it now, we'll have a thousand mouses in our garden next year. Nastya is nine years old now. Soon she won't be able to hunt anymore. And if we let our dog into the garden, he'll ruin it in less than a week, so letting the kittens play for now will cause the least of damage.

Ummmm, teacher, what was my next test? I got a tad bit sidetracked with RL.
      Same as before, only this time the skeets are painted with random sinus-like curves.

Comment

Same as before, only this time the skeets are painted with random sinus-like curves.
        Okay. I have been practicing, with my clone that is!

sigpic

Comment

Okay. I have been practicing, with my clone that is!
          I know. I've seen him

Comment

I've been getting myself a new clone, the old one is so worn out I've lost my inspiration.

As for the call from England, they could have been from anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              I've been getting myself a new clone, the old one is so worn out I've lost my inspiration.
              Wow. I didn't think that could happen! A better and improved clone!
              Is this another Radek one, or Lorne or both?

It was from Atherstone, where that is in the UK I don't know. I take it it is raining all over the UK then?!
              sigpic

Comment

I know. I've seen him
                Yeah, Radekclone is just Great!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm performing again on Sunday. I need some lovely Radek *thunkin* to calm my nerves.

Crowd should be small since it is the end of the holiday week.
                  sigpic

Comment

omgz! i got this issue of the stargate mag (which is all about sg1) but omg! i am definately getting the next issue..why? well, the next issue has an interview than none other that our David Nykl!! which means, there will prolly be a poster
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                      omgz! i got this issue of the stargate mag (which is all about sg1) but omg! i am definately getting the next issue..why? well, the next issue has an interview than none other that our David Nykl!! which means, there will prolly be a poster
                      Cool, someone's up at the same time I am!

You will have to find a way to share the interview! Been missin' some of David's lovely sense of humor!
                      sigpic

Comment

yea, i will try...but that issue won't be for a few months...but will try to share the interview somehow

anywho...i am off to bed...have to be up early tomorrow
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                          yea, i will try...but that issue won't be for a few months...but will try to share the interview somehow

anywho...i am off to bed...have to be up early tomorrow
                          Night, night.

Have a Radek *THUNK* before heading off to sleepyland which is where I am also heading shortly.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post

I'm just surprised this didn't happen long ago

Comment

I'm just surprised this didn't happen long ago
                              Clones are specifically built for endurance so they should last a very long time with normal use!

I think Radekclone gets more than his fair share of above normal use!
                              sigpic

Comment

Clones are specifically built for endurance so they should last a very long time with normal use!

I think Radekclone gets more than his fair share of above normal use!
                                As someone who survived Reefgirl's teachings I can say it is a HUGE understatement

Comment

Working...
                                X