Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Night, night. Yeah, it was a busy weekend for me this weekend and way way way too hot to get everything done.

Busy and hot hot hot... I wonder what your clone would say to that...

Comment

I've been in London to a christening. I don't like doing 'typical stuff' when I'm writing (Hence a lot of my Smut is near the mark ) and there's a distinct lack of fluffy sparky romance in my Atlantis stuff, which seems to be 'the norm' at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        I've been in London to a christening. I don't like doing 'typical stuff' when I'm writing (Hence a lot of my Smut is near the mark ) and there's a distinct lack of fluffy sparky romance in my Atlantis stuff, which seems to be 'the norm' at the moment
        You can never cross the smut line with us... But you can cross it with the mods.

PS: Sparky??? Fluffy??? Yuck!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          You can never cross the smut line with us... But you can cross it with the mods.

PS: Sparky??? Fluffy??? Yuck!!!!!
          Which is why I post the 'crossing the line stuff' on lj. I've haven't had abuse when I've paired Elizabeth, or Teyla come to that matter, with someone else but I've had a lot of 'disapproving' comments when I have

Comment

Busy and hot hot hot... I wonder what your clone would say to that...
            Well, my clone definitely knows how to cool me down!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
            Which is why I post the 'crossing the line stuff' on lj. I've haven't had abuse when I've paired Elizabeth, or Teyla come to that matter, with someone else but I've had a lot of 'disapproving' comments when I have
            That's a shame. Disapproving shouldn't be about the pairing (unless it really really doesn't work) - it should be something constructive that the writer can learn from or think about.
            I like your writing Reefgirl. You push parameters and keep challenging yourself and that's good.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

That's a shame. Disapproving shouldn't be about the pairing (unless it really really doesn't work) - it should be something constructive that the writer can learn from or think about.
              I like your writing Reefgirl. You push parameters and keep challenging yourself and that's good.
              That's what I like about writing, see how far you can push yourself without going overboard, which is why I've tried to write something from every genre and not just stick to one, which so many writers do, they either stick to one pairing (John and Elizabeth or John and Rodney) or one genre (romance, slash or het or whump). My pairings have been Weir/Zelenka (of course) Lorne/Teyla, Lorne/Cadman and Lorne/Elizabeth on a couple of occasions and lot's of OC's with varying characters. I like to think I do OC's well, I've also been told I do SongFic's well, I turned the words of a couple of Squeeze songs into stories

Comment

I've finished my exams!!!

Now I can take over the world!!!

Within reason of course...

Stuck in college though...stupid media lessons and the necessity for me to do my coursework.

BTW, did I mention that my coursework is being done on Atlantis???

Everyone keeps calling me a nerd...

Morons!!!

Any good smutty fics about???

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post

Stuck in college though...stupid media lessons and the necessity for me to do my coursework.

BTW, did I mention that my coursework is being done on Atlantis???

Everyone keeps calling me a nerd...

Morons!!!

Don't forget to post the coursework somewhere. I think a lot of people on this thread would like to see it (including me)

Smutty fics? That's a question for Mistress Reef

Comment

Not Atlantis one's I'm afraid I'm working on a Dr Who one at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post

Congradulations Allestian!

Lots of ideas but not alot of time at the moment. I can't believe how incredibly busy I got all of a sudden in the past two weeks
                      Today was the division I work in annual outing and I just spent the last five hours golfing! It was 100 degrees and high humidity, so it was HOT! I had deluisions of Radek everywhere from all the heat (just kidding)

He's just such a cutie!
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 26 June 2007, 06:36 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Congradulations Allestian!

Lots of ideas but not alot of time at the moment. I can't believe how incredibly busy I got all of a sudden in the past two weeks
                        Today was the division I work in annual outing and I just spent the last five hours golfing! It was 100 degrees and high humidity, so it was HOT! I had deluisions of Radek everywhere from all the heat (just kidding)

He's just such a cutie!
                        Poor Rosehawk.

Comment

Poor Rosehawk.
                          HUH?
                          sigpic

Comment

HUH?
                            Hundred degrees and high humidity

Comment

Hundred degrees and high humidity
                              Oh, yeah. It is the pits, big time! Makes it kind of hard to golf, but the Division was paying for it so it was an opportunity not to pass up

It's not so much the Hundred degrees that gets you (mind you it is hot but where I come from originally it could get up to a hundred and fifteen degrees with little or no humidity so I can tolerate high heat pretty well) it's the humidity that makes it difficult. It would have been intolerable had we not had some nice winds that helped cool us off.

Spoiler:

Night Pajus!
                              sigpic

Comment

And there's me growing webbed feet from all the rain

Comment

Working...
                                X