Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thay are great pics

Comment

Thanks Reefgirl. Zelenka/David does make some great pics!

This is one of my favorite pics from Submersion!
      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I really need my RadekClone today. I have my first Improv performance in the park today, in about 7 hours.

Help me, what have I gotten myself into? It's a beautiful day. so no chance it will get rained out like last weekend.
      Last edited by Rosehawk; 10 June 2007, 06:58 AM.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

can't see the pics Rosehawk, the link's broken

Good luck with the performance

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          can't see the pics Rosehawk, the link's broken
          Hummmm, I can see them just fine. Let me try re-linking them.

Good luck with the performance
          Thanks!

EDIT - Try it now! It looks fine on my end and I call pull them up once the post is posted.
          sigpic

Comment

That's better and they're great pics

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Spoiler:
              Radek: *thinks: My Elizabeth... sooooo beautiful in the flak vest.... why can't we be together.... just one hour in an empty storage closet and she wouldn't want to be with anyone else anymore...*

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              I really need my RadekClone today. I have my first Improv performance in the park today, in about 7 hours.
              Good luck with your play. What's it about?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Radek: *thinks: My Elizabeth... sooooo beautiful in the flak vest.... why can't we be together.... just one hour in an empty storage closet and she wouldn't want to be with anyone else anymore...*
                Only an hour?!

Originally posted by Pajus
                Good luck with your play. What's it about?
                It's not a play. It's Improv. Basically we play a game in front of an audience. The audience picks out what us actors will be doing in the game and we have to react the best we can- thinking is not allowed .

For example:
                Last week, in class, I had to pair up with a guy and do a scene where we were happily engaged picking out wedding presents to list on the registery. He is married, I am seperated so it was a bit ackward at first but we got into the scene. I guess I can get pretty expressive once I find the rhythum to the scene and he kept hugging me which believe it or not, got me to relax. He's performed before.
                The gist of the game was the director kept switching languages on us. Doesn't matter if you know the language or not. My version of Hebrew was he, what, um, okay, can't, etc - but I sold it and apparently my delivery was funny so it worked and that's what counts in Improv. You have to sell the moment to the audience.
                I just have to make sure I don't freeze up and I can react. That's something that just takes time, practice and patience - and I can't be to hard on myself.

*THUNK* I need lots of thunking - Radek/David always makes me smile! ;
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

So it's kind of like Who's Line Is It Anyway

Comment

So it's kind of like Who's Line Is It Anyway
                    Exactly, only we're not that good and we don't sing!

sigpic

Comment

Right, I used to love WLIIA, Ryan Stiles, Greg Proops and Josie Lawrence were my favourites

Comment

Right, I used to love WLIIA, Ryan Stiles, Greg Proops and Josie Lawrence were my favourites
                        It's one of the shows that both my daughter and I love to watch together. There are reruns on one of the cable channels so we watch it every now and then. Robin Williams was on one last week and that had me ROTFL.

Ryan Stiles is just hilarious and so is the other short bald guy - just can't remember his name at the moment.
                        My favorite moments are the ones where they Improv the songs. I love music and I have an appreciation for how hard it is to put the song, music and Improv together; make it work and be funny!

*Double Thunk*
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

We used to get Mike McShane (the friar in Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves) sometimes, is that who you mean?

Comment

We used to get Mike McShane (the friar in Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves) sometimes, is that who you mean?
                            No, it's driving me nuts that I can't remember. Oh this is not so good for me this afternoon. Aghhhh.....Wait, wait, oh, I think his name is Colin.

Help me, please. I have to go get ready now!
                            sigpic

Comment

Is it Colin Mockery? The Fig Nuton fairy...

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Good luck Rosehawk

Comment

Working...
                                X