No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm usually here but I lurk a lot because I just love the pretty pictures. I wish I had more to say but I don't.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
    Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

It's fun to see you around Renenutet!

*THUNK*

Humm, I wonder if Radek is ambidextrous. He's wearing his earpiece on opposite sides.

Last edited by Rosehawk; 03 June 2007, 07:55 PM.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Cheating, just exactly what do you think we would be doing with a libido-virus experiment with Radek? Don't tell me, I can guess!

Any experiment of this magnitude would have to be approved by Elizabeth so she would know all about the details.

Besides this is his *thunk* thread and not Radek and Elizabeth's thread, so we fan girls can go silly here!
        OR we could infect her as well.

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
        I'm usually here but I lurk a lot because I just love the pretty pictures. I wish I had more to say but I don't.
        That's good to know, Renenutet

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        It's fun to see you around Renenutet!

*THUNK*

Humm, I wonder if Radek is ambidextrous. He's wearing his earpiece on opposite sides.

He actually might be. PS: How's your training going

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          OR we could infect her as well.
          LOL

Originally posted by Pajus
          He actually might be.
          Wouldn't surprise me if he was! I think he wears his gun on his left side as well. The few times he has worn one anyway

Originally posted by Pajus
          PS: How's your training going
          err, training, uhmmm, my training, ummmmmm, it's going very well; yes, very well indeed
          I can almost do the paralobra thingy, thang at the fastest speed!

Here's some Radek goodness!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Ren

Yeah, I think Sci Fi really dropped a brick with that, especially as Tapes and DVD's and 'The Other Method' are avaliable from all over the world

Comment

I saw 'Sunday' a few days ago and although it was sad, Radek was quite cute. Thanks for the green Rosehawk. I'll have to go back to my usual hangouts and green the regulars to show the appreciation of a lurker.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Yeah, Radek was just great in Sunday. Was alot of fun to see another side to his personality!

I just got back from class and just have to stop in before bed to *THUNK* Radek. No pics though.

OMG I am performing next Sunday. Talk about being totally out of my element. Everyone in class says I am doing great, have to believe them cause I got the force of Zelenka behind me! (Yes teacher, I am almost ready to show you that I have mastered the parlab..thingy,thang, oh, you know what I mean! I can do it better than I can say it!
                sigpic

Comment

Good luck with it Rose

Comment

Hiya guys!!!

Sorry I haven't been around in a while...exam season starts...or has started...or whatever.

BTW, does anyone know about uses and gratifications, the two step flow, the hypodermic syringe theory and an example of national stereotypes???

A bit stumped here. LOL!!!

My media exam is on Thursday morning so I'm a bit wound up.

Allestian'sRadekClone: Laurie also got wound up by her Stargate magazine...
                    Allestian: Yes I did!!! David Nykl's surname was spelt wrong!!!

#

Allestian'sRadekClone: Something is cheering her up though...
                    Allestian: Besides the backrub that my clone is giving me. My friend has gotten herself a tattoo and is having it done right now...

"Evil Laugh!!!"

Allestian'sRadekClone: So everything is quite good here.
                    Allestian: Yeah apart from the many media definitions and the exam questions.

Allestian'sRadekClone: Don't worry. I'll help you revise.
                    Allestian: Thank you.

Comment

What do you want to know about Syringes, been using them for 30 years so I'd say I'm an expert (In case the Mods are watching, I'm a diabetic not a drug addict)

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post

BTW, does anyone know about uses and gratifications, the two step flow, the hypodermic syringe theory and an example of national stereotypes???
                        What are you studying?

Comment

It's media!!! It's media!!!

They're audience theories.

Comment

It's media!!! It's media!!!

They're audience theories.

Oh

Comment

Hiya guys!!!

Sorry I haven't been around in a while...exam season starts...or has started...or whatever.

A bit stumped here. LOL!!!

My media exam is on Thursday morning so I'm a bit wound up.
                              And here I thought I had good reason to be wound up!

Can you give examples of any? National sterotypes should be easy but I sure as heck wouldn't put it on a forum where everyone can see.

Will alittle Radek help?!

sigpic

Comment

where are you guys tonight??? zelenka is all alone wait!!! that means, he is all for me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X