Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    How did you call it? Raging hormones? Anyway, the fact that you managed to keep them together is a real testament to you. I know what you mean (I'm trying to make our lessons pretty much the same, but I don't think I'm a match for you).
    LOL, thanks Pajus. If I can be a postive influence, no matter how small, then I am glad. I just wished there had been that adult for me when I was growing up.

I have alot of fun with them!

Raging hormones is right. First the boys, then the cell phones and Ipods, now driving, and lots and lots of school work and then the boys. The mood swings with them are the toughest to say the least - I am not a moody person.

The hardest part is to let the parents let the girls make their own decisions and learn from those decisions. Luckily, the parents respect me enough that even when we disagree (well all but one) they still support me.

You're doing a good job teacher! I find our lessons to be fun and enlightening!

Last edited by Rosehawk; 30 May 2007, 09:37 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Sounds like you're doing a fine job with your group, I find with Alex and interests is to go with the flow

Comment

Hi there Zelenka thunkers !!! Here's a manip you may like :

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1361

Comment

Nice Caldwell's 2IC! Zelenka/David in a tux. WOW!!
          Is it snurchable?

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          Sounds like you're doing a fine job with your group, I find with Alex and interests is to go with the flow
          Yeah, I am having alot of fun with them. They told me a few weeks ago that I had become like an older sister to them. Coming from them, that is a huge huge compliment!

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

That is a great compliment indeed, coming from a bunch of teens

John: Have you done what I asked
            Radek: Yes I've placed the camera in Teyla's shower just as you wanted
            John: And Elizabeth's?
            Radek: That will cost you much more

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              That is a great compliment indeed, coming from a bunch of teens
              Aren't they just the coolest! I got to tell them how cool they are when I see them tomorrow night!

Nice Reefgirl!
              Originally posted by Reefgirl
              John: Have you done what I asked
              Radek: Yes I've placed the camera in Teyla's shower just as you wanted
              John: And Elizabeth's?
              Radek: That will cost you much more
              Though I would like to see one placed in Radek's shower! Oops PG, keep this PG, darn it, the *drool* is all over my keyboard again!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

Spoiler:
                Radek: ...and this part of the woman body is the so called *anatomicaly correct word that would get me a ban for life*. You can perform all the previously described activities with it. That would be all. I hope you'll enjoy your first night alone with Teyla, Colonel.

John: Thanks, Radek. You just saved me from a huge embarrasment

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Radek: ...and this part of the woman body is the so called *anatomicaly correct word that would get me a ban for life*. You can perform all the previously described activities with it. That would be all. I hope you'll enjoy your first night alone with Teyla, Colonel.

John: Thanks, Radek. You just saved me from a huge embarrasment
                  That's hilarious Pajus

Comment

Nice Pajus!

Leave it to the scientist to save the day!!!

sigpic

Comment

nice nice

well, i am currently watching SG1 and then *tear* its SGA next *tear* Sunday is the episode *tear* i have seen that episode hundreds of times already at least, radek is in the episode
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                        nice nice

well, i am currently watching SG1 and then *tear* its SGA next *tear* Sunday is the episode *tear* i have seen that episode hundreds of times already at least, radek is in the episode
                        I'm watching them in a few minutes. Missed the first showing cause I was with my youth group. At least they show them twice on Friday. Seems to be the only time we get current season re-runs.

Sunday, so sad....but it is some of the best of Radek we have seen so far, and I don't mean...
                        Spoiler:
                        seeing his chest in the Tao of Rodney!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

Rodney: Are they still at it?

Radek: Yeah

Rodney: I think we should tell Carson what we infected them with.

Radek: That might be for the best. It's getting boring to watch them do it all the time...

Rodney: ... and people don't want to buy the tapes anymore. Even with a 50 percent discount.

Radek: Who's next on our list of people to be infected with the libido-increasing virus?

Rodney: Major Lorne and Dr. Heightmeyer.

Radek: Okay. Let's set the cameras up

Comment

Good one Pajus!

Or what about Chuck and Novak? We haven't picked on them for a while - or have we ever?
                            Though Lorne and Heightmeyer, hummmm, it could work.

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

That was good Pajus

Comment

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X