• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An American evangelist,

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      An American evangelist,
      Aha. Did you learn something from his preachings?

Comment

Yes I think I did but it was a long time ago. he's not like most American evangelist's, he's genuine

Comment

Thanks you guys for all the support. If I can get up in front of 400 preteen and teen age kids, then I most certainly should be able to do this, right?! Not quite the same cause I know what I am going to say to them.
          Originally posted by Allestian View Post

Okay.

Hawk, everything is going to go perfectly fine. Just remember the golden rule (That I didn't know) if you're wearing a mic pack. SHOVE IT DOWN THE BACK OF YOUR KNICKERS!!! And remember this well known fact - everything goes wrong on the opening night.
          LOL. No mic, just have to project my voice loud - that shouldn't be a problem as long as I don't turn into a mouse from embarassment.
          I fully expect to bomb the first time out, you know with nerves, trying to think on the spot etc. However I plan to bomb good cause if I do it right and the audience likes it, then I didn't really bomb at all
          You may be scared now but once you're out there...it's like eating chocolate, you can't have just one bite you want MORE!!!
          Good! That's what I am hoping for!

It is the most exhilarating thing that I have ever done.
          Cool!
          Originally posted by Pajus
          I agree with Allestian. Once you are on the stage, all the nervousness, fear and negative feelings will fade away (along with the lines you are supposed to say - that's the way it worked with me) and be replaced with excitement
          LOL - We actually have to make up our lines depending on the game we are performing and what the audience wants us to do. The audience gets to pick the subject matter. Last night we had a pregnant man, so anything goes. It's the umm, I have nothing to say or forgetting to do action while talking. I tend to talk too fast when I get nervous that I am worried about.
          Ah well, at least I have learned to laugh at myself again
          Originally posted by Reefgirl
          Yes I think I did but it was a long time ago. he's not like most American evangelist's, he's genuine
          You're right Reefgirl, he was actually one of the rare, genuine ones. His health is failing on him so he's been out of the limelight these past few years.

And now for some *thunkin* cause my clone makes me happy!!
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

You're right Reefgirl, he was actually one of the rare, genuine ones. His health is failing on him so he's been out of the limelight these past few years.
            I heard that he'd had cancer or something

Comment

I heard that he'd had cancer or something
              I believe it is Parkinson Disease that he has.

*THUNK* Something to smile about
              sigpic

Comment

Yes maybe that was it

Comment

Boy, it's getting soooooo quiet at night again. ho, hum...........
                  I'm going to go lookin for my clone

Some double *thunkin*
                  Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Awwwwwww poor Rosehawk, we on the European continent still love you and miss you

Comment

What did I miss???

Double thunking and plenty for all fan tastes.

Comment

Boy, it's getting soooooo quiet at night again. ho, hum...........
                        I'm going to go lookin for my clone

Some double *thunkin*
                        Spoiler:

Allestian will be 4 timezones closer to you in no time. I have to stay put for the time being (stupid RL)

Comment

Radek-clone: I have a question for you, girls. Do I look more sexy with the flak vest or without it?

Comment

So I take it somebody saw my new sig then?

I was tempted to make one about pennymix to my friends insistence.

*SOB*I won't see them ever again after tomorrow. The Upper Sixth (My year) all finish college for study leave and then go on to university. I'm staying on and have an AS course continuing...I have to come in every day. I'm going to feel so alone.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              Radek-clone: I have a question for you, girls. Do I look more sexy with the flak vest or without it?
                              The simple answer is Yes with it

Comment

Awwwwwww poor Rosehawk, we on the European continent still love you and miss you
                                Thanks!
                                It does get lonely sometimes when there is no one to talk to and share in the Zelenka fun!

Originally posted by Pajus
                                Without the flak vest, shirt, etc. etc. etc. You get the drift.......

Originally posted by Allestian
                                So I take it somebody saw my new sig then?
                                Yep, looks nice! Too bad you will be almost 2000 miles away, it would be fun to meet you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X