Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    The guy's in Black leather, black helmets and black visors are the sexiest
    Let me have a wild guess: The name of your other half is Darth Vader and your real name is Padme Amidala
    Last edited by Pajus; 05 May 2007, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
      Not what I expected you to say... eh... why don't you just put these: *** in place of the impolite words...
      That might actually keep the translation PG. Okay here it goes:

First lab blackout - No chance for it to work like this. This ain't worth a ***.

Walking out of the chair room - I won't work with this. I'll just *** it. This is completely useless.

Second lab blackout - That's it. I'm ganna kill him. He's a ***! A complete idiot!

Comment

Wow... somebody was mad! I thought I heard something that sounded like idiot... I'm sure he was just worried for Rodney. Thanks!
        Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

No but we do have petrol in our veins instead of blood, I married a biker and I've been with a petrolhead for nearly 7 years, you learn to adapt

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
            Wow... somebody was mad! I thought I heard something that sounded like idiot... I'm sure he was just worried for Rodney. Thanks!
            I can assure you: He was not worried

Czech and English use the same word for 'Idiot'

Comment

Some pics from ToR

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That was a really nice Zelenka episode. Lots of nice Radek background information.
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 05 May 2007, 11:56 AM.
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                I can assure you: He was not worried

Czech and English use the same word for 'Idiot'
                Oh, I figured as much. I meant that some guys I know sometimes show their fear or worry as anger. He was emotional about the whole situation and he just let it out in... eh... foul language and insults. I could be totally wrong, of course. He could've just been really mad. *shrug*
                Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Nice pics Rosehawk

Comment

Not quite, young apprentice. I am now certain enough in your capabilities to put you through the final test of Shien:

*activates halographic arena* The circle in the center of the arena has eight feet in diameter. Your must not leave it. Once you step into the circle, a Goa'uld super soldier hologram will be spawned at a random location within the arena. A new super soldier will be spawned every thirty seconds (once again at a random location). In order to pass this excercise, you must hold your ground for at least five minutes. If you get hit at any point during those five minutes, the simulation will reset and start over. And do not worry. The hologram's damage potential has been modified. You will feel only a slight impact should you get hit.

Step into the circle to begin the test.
                    Focus, focus on the force of Zelenka. The power of fanfic.. Must focus on this
                    Spoiler:

In total Zelenka concentration.....activates purple lightsaber and steps into the circle. The test has begun......
                    5 minutes later, barely breaking a sweat, the test is over.....

How'd I do teacher?

Oh, you will find me in my room with my clone!!!! He enjoys watching me in action, if you know what I mean!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      Focus, focus on the force of Zelenka. The power of fanfic.. Must focus on this
                      In total Zelenka concentration.....activates purple lightsaber and steps into the circle. The test has begun......
                      5 minutes later, barely breaking a sweat, the test is over.....

How'd I do teacher?

Oh, you will find me in my room with my clone!!!! He enjoys watching me in action, if you know what I mean!
                      You did well and I know what you mean. By what I know about you, your clone won't be sleeping for at least three days (but he will spend most of the time in bed)

Comment

You did well and I know what you mean. By what I know about you, your clone won't be sleeping for at least three days (but he will spend most of the time in bed)
                        Thanks you teacher for your kind words.
                        However my clone will have to spend some time sleeping, he has to reenergize And trust me, my clone has ideas of his own

The force of this thread is just filled with Zelenka *thunkin*

sigpic

Comment

Thanks you teacher for your kind words.
                          However my clone will have to spend some time sleeping, he has to reenergize And trust me, my clone has ideas of his own
                          Cut the clone talk already. Your true identity has already been revealed. I know it's not a clone.

By the way: Good job, holding your ground against ten super soldiers for thirty seconds
                          Last edited by Pajus; 06 May 2007, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Cut the clone talk already. Your true identity has already been revealed. I know it's not a clone.
                            Well, it's not the real thing so I am not use what you mean.

By the way: Good job, holding your ground against ten super soldiers for thirty seconds
                            Thank you. I had a good teacher and wonderful inspiration

sigpic

Comment

Well, it's not the real thing so I am not use what you mean.
                              A few weeks ago, I have revealed your true identity, ELIZABETH WEIR. It's pretty clear you don't have a clone. You have the original

Comment

A few weeks ago, I have revealed your true identity, ELIZABETH WEIR. It's pretty clear you don't have a clone. You have the original
                                Pajus, you wonderful!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X