X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok the Radek ficathon fic We Can Be Heroes, Just For One Day is up

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      I already have a few ideas that could adapt Ataru and Juyo to be less offensive
      That would work.

Pajus, I have an account I work with in the Czech Republic and I got an e-mail from one of my counterparts there and his name was Pavel. Made me think of you and your story with Pavel and Zelenka.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
      Ok the Radek ficathon fic We Can Be Heroes, Just For One Day is up
      Goody. Got to check this out........

*THUNK*
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Okay this thread was on page 3 on the verge of going to page 4 and it is way too quiet at night lately, so I thought I would post Shesmetet's Radek character. Okay, we know the hair is a tad bit wrong but she's working on that
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post

Radek: I need some time off, Mr Tucker.

Boss: And why is that?

Radek: I have some personal issues to solve.

Boss: Okay. How much time do you need.

Radek: A week.

Boss: One week it is. Enjoy yourself

Radek: Thank you. *thinks: One week alone with Elizabeth..... squeeeeeeeeeeeee*
          Last edited by Pajus; 25 April 2007, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            That would work.
            I choose to go with 'Ataru' for the time being (it is much more fun to both watch and perform). I only ask you to forgive me in advance if my lessons are a bit weird and clumsy. I'll have to reinvent about twenty percent of the entire fighting style...

There is one more skill you have to learn before we begin with Ataru itself. Watch me:

*closes eyes, concentrates on the flow of FicForce running through him*

Feel the FicForce running through you, young padawan. And then fly.

*ascends eight feet in the air, moves to the left, moves to the right, moves forward, moves backward, moves down to the ground*

Now it's your turn.

Comment

Comment

Radek: ... and this is what happens to anyone, who'll touch Elizabeth!!!

Laura Cadman: Calm down, Dr Zelenka. She refused me and I accepted it. There is no need to do this.

Comment

And to carry on...

Radek: Really, in that case what are you doing later

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    And to carry on...

Radek: Really, in that case what are you doing later
                    ROFL

Comment

Glad you approve and I'm glad you liked the ficathon fic too

Comment

IThere is one more skill you have to learn before we begin with Ataru itself. Watch me:

*closes eyes, concentrates on the flow of FicForce running through him*

Feel the FicForce running through you, young padawan. And then fly.

*ascends eight feet in the air, moves to the left, moves to the right, moves forward, moves backward, moves down to the ground*

Now it's your turn.
                        Heck, I don't have to close my eyes to ascend eight feet in the air, I just have to look at this

I feel like I am flying high, feels nice.

Okay, my feet are back on the ground!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          Glad you approve and I'm glad you liked the ficathon fic too
                          Your story was nice Reefgirl. You write some nice Zelenka fics (and Lorne ones). I left you a review.
                          sigpic

Comment

I feel like I am flying high, feels nice.

Okay, my feet are back on the ground!
                            That is because your attachment to the FicForce is stronger than mine.

The basic concept of Ataru is to use the FicForce as a tool to support the movement of your muscles. When properly mastered, this technique will allow you to perform acrobatic moves that would be otherwise impossible. Ataru is designed to outmaneuver and outmatch your opponent with quick acrobatic moves (that make Ataru a lot of fun to both watch and perform - trust me, I know) and therefore striking from a position where his defense is at its weakest.

In the initial stance of Ataru, you should hold your lightsaber in a vertical position with the top of the hilt one foot in front of your left breast. You should look like this
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I got it thanks and thanks for the review, I did send a reply but I think their email system is sick again

Comment

That is because your attachment to the FicForce is stronger than mine.

The basic concept of Ataru is to use the FicForce as a tool to support the movement of your muscles. When properly mastered, this technique will allow you to perform acrobatic moves that would be otherwise impossible.
                                And how in the heck am I suppose to keep this PG?! I can think of all sorts of acrobatic moves that I ..... okay, where is my Radek clone....

Ataru is designed to outmaneuver and outmatch your opponent with quick acrobatic moves (that make Ataru a lot of fun to both watch and perform - trust me, I know) and therefore striking from a position where his defense is at its weakest.
                                Strike a man from a position where his defense is at its weakest.....oh god, I have to get my clone........

In the initial stance of Ataru, you should hold your lightsaber in a vertical position with the top of the hilt one foot in front of your left breast. You should look like this
                                Spoiler:

You said breast!
                                Focus, concentrate, must concentrate....think Zelenka, focus.. fanfic..think Radek
                                Spoiler:

Okay, I am in stance now teacher.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X