Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Gotta love that cigar hanging out of his mouth;the twinkle in his eye and gun in hand

You do like big guns, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
      lol! if he came here and posted...talk about embarassment city
      Ain't that the truth! Though I think the Zelenka/Weir thread would be even more so.

Originally posted by Pajus
      I wish sweet Zelenka dreams to both you and Rosehawk
      Thanks Pajus! Have fun while we are sleeping!!!!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        You do like big guns, do you?
        sigpic

Comment

Gotta love that cigar hanging out of his mouth;the twinkle in his eye and gun in hand

Mmmm nice

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            And he was also the one who organized agricultural collectivisations in the Ukraine in the 1920s, signing the order to execute all farmers who opposed this policy. In WW2 he served as a political commissar, ordering millions of soldiers to the front line without weapons or equipment (= murder). He never stopped being a commissar, even when he was elected as the new leader of the Soviet Union. That's why he threatened the West with nuclear weapons every chnce he got, almost unleashing WW3 in the early 1960s. After this, the men in the Soviet Politbyro realized he was crazy and got rid of him.
            I stand corrected

Comment

New game has started.. The hottest men in stargate. Go and vote for you fav now!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...80#post6582080
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Oh, I feel the sensations all right. My clone quite agrees!
                Spoiler:
                http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/Zelenka/sunday08411.jpg

I think someone actually mentioned in on his blog.
                LOL! And thanks for reminding about his blog, thought that's where I saw it

Hello fellow Radek thunkers, how are you all tonight/morning/whatever?
                Getting Ready to go to bed, it's been a long day! It's getting quiet at night again.
                How are you doing tonight?!

*THUNK*
                http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...omo_2x06_a.jpg
                I was snuggled up in bed at 6.30 this morning, sorry I missed you guys! Rosehawk, lovely pic yummy

i am doin' good...just got back about an hour ago from my class...long day myself, cleaning and such...but the rest of the cleaning can wait till tomorrow...so, yea...agreed, it is getting to be quiet again at night...maybe knowing that DN is on GW now, we don't want to be too rowdy at night

anyway, may get ready for bed soon...so will say g'night now!
                Hell, why not! David can join in on the fun, though it might be kind of weird to *thunk* yourself

David makes me laugh and I don't want that to stop just because he is on GW officially now.
                LOL that would be such fun if came on here, and yep definitely less embarrassing than the E/R thread

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...k/DN/Pter2.jpg
                  I love the expression on his face too

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Thunk!!

How's everyone doing today?
                    Yay for Canadian Geeks!
                    PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

I'm doing great. I just got done painting floor trim for my kitchen that my friend and I are redecorating after 15 years of falling wallpaper.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                      Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
                        I'm doing great. I just got done painting floor trim for my kitchen that my friend and I are redecorating after 15 years of falling wallpaper.

Yay for redecorating! Have fuun
                        Yay for Canadian Geeks!
                        PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

So far I am. I did the windowsill yesterday. Tomorrow I may do the heaters.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                          Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Nice pic panikin!
                            Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
                            Wow, I'm not the only one re-doing the kitchen. I am putting in a new floor this weekend in my kitchen. Get to learn a new skill

Think my clone will help.

sigpic

Comment

David has some of the best face expression! Makes it so much fun to watch him!
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't wait till I have a kitchen I can renovate!! lol, I'll make my imaginary man servant do it instead.... I'm pretty sure in 10 years I will be even more lazy than I am now, hahaha
                                Yay for Canadian Geeks!
                                PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X