• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL shocked, but definitely not surprised

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I'm saying nothing I'll only get into trouble

Comment

Wasn't Krushchev the moderate type? didn't get removed by Breshniev because he was too liberal, or something

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          I'm saying nothing I'll only get into trouble
          LOL! That's probably wise

Ok, we're going waaaay OT here So to be on-topic

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Feel the sensations flowing through you, young padawan.
            Oh, I feel the sensations all right. My clone quite agrees!
            Spoiler:

*Goes into the other corner of the training room* This is the final lesson of Soresu. I call it 'Tennis'. *activates green blade of his lightsaber, goes into the initial stance of Soresu and closes his eyes* Are you ready?
            I humbly bow to you teacher. I must wait until tomorrow to continue my lesson. I had an extremely painful session on my shoulder this morning. Amazing, never realized just how much pressure ribs can take. I am suppose to take it easy.
            Boy, I sure hope all this physical therapy helps improve my golf swing, oops, I mean my lightsaber swing.
            I really need to spend some time with my clone, he makes me feel better when I am hurtin'.

Originally posted by Shesmetet
            LOL I read somewhere that he does read fics, not sure where though, might have been in a Gateworld interview.
            I think someone actually mentioned in on his blog.

Pajus, your birthday should still be special to you. Hope you did celebrate or will! You can't help it when your parents got frisky. And it is a special day because you are special! Enjoy it!
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 18 April 2007, 02:29 PM.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Gotta love that cigar hanging out of his mouth;the twinkle in his eye and gun in hand

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                LOL! That's probably wise

Ok, we're going waaaay OT here So to be on-topic

I like the first one. He looks cute there. The second one however, he looks like he's about to fall asleep.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  Wasn't Krushchev the moderate type? didn't get removed by Breshniev because he was too liberal, or something
                  And he was also the one who organized agricultural collectivisations in the Ukraine in the 1920s, signing the order to execute all farmers who opposed this policy. In WW2 he served as a political commissar, ordering millions of soldiers to the front line without weapons or equipment (= murder). He never stopped being a commissar, even when he was elected as the new leader of the Soviet Union. That's why he threatened the West with nuclear weapons every chnce he got, almost unleashing WW3 in the early 1960s. After this, the men in the Soviet Politbyro realized he was crazy and got rid of him.

Comment

Hello fellow Radek thunkers, how are you all tonight/morning/whatever?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                      Getting Ready to go to bed, it's been a long day! It's getting quiet at night again.
                      How are you doing tonight?!

*THUNK*
                      sigpic

Comment

Woke up into a fine morning of computer fixing

Comment

i am doin' good...just got back about an hour ago from my class...long day myself, cleaning and such...but the rest of the cleaning can wait till tomorrow...so, yea...agreed, it is getting to be quiet again at night...maybe knowing that DN is on GW now, we don't want to be too rowdy at night

anyway, may get ready for bed soon...so will say g'night now!
                          sigpic

Comment

iso, yea...agreed, it is getting to be quiet again at night...maybe knowing that DN is on GW now, we don't want to be too rowdy at night
                            Hell, why not! David can join in on the fun, though it might be kind of weird to *thunk* yourself

David makes me laugh and I don't want that to stop just because he is on GW officially now.
                            sigpic

Comment

i am doin' good...just got back about an hour ago from my class...long day myself, cleaning and such...but the rest of the cleaning can wait till tomorrow...so, yea...agreed, it is getting to be quiet again at night...maybe knowing that DN is on GW now, we don't want to be too rowdy at night

anyway, may get ready for bed soon...so will say g'night now!
                              I wish sweet Zelenka dreams to both you and Rosehawk

Comment

lol! if he came here and posted...talk about embarassment city
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X