No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know, now that David Nykl is on GW..I hope he doesn't discover this thread
    sigpic

Comment

Oooh nice

Comment

LOL I was thinking that Looking forward to reading his replies to his "Ask" thread, there's nothing I wanted to ask that hasn't been posted already.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

lol! yea, reefgirl asked if he ever went incognito he is starting to answer some...i wonder how many PMs he will get
          sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm not sure, depends if he's enabled PM's or not Right, I'm off for a (decaff) coffee break, Photobucket is playing up again for me tonight, so no pics as yet

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

good point actor like him, it would be smart to disable PMs
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah I agree, he'd probably get inundated I've disabled email, but not PM's, obviously LOL. Decaff coffee I do not like LOL but Kenco is by far the best in instant form.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

lol!! i just hope he doesn't come here how embarassing
                  sigpic

Comment

If David's activated his PM then it is going to be full to the brim now.

Comment

I'm not sure if there's a maximum limit to receiving PM's, but there's a 30 max limit on storage when you join GW, until you reach a certain post count, then you get more room Also, there's a flood control on replying, only about a minute between sending PM's. Wow I'm full of fun facts tonight LOL.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Um....about that PM factor...i was able to send him a Welcome message (and only that)
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope you get a reply

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I just want a reply to my question...

It's kind of important to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                              Ok, this is the best I could do, there just wasn't the right hair style to match him, all I've basically done is tweak the colours, and edited the laptop a bit The rest is made by Gaia Online Still not happy with the hair colour either.

Thanks Shesmetet. I will show you what I am doing when I have it done.
                              You're right, the hair is not right but it is still pretty cute and we all have wonderful imaginations!!
                              What's Gaia Online?

Originally posted by Pajus
                              Great picture, Shesmetet. Make the hair shorter and change the eye color to a strange mix of brown and green (that would be me)
                              Ummm, nice Pajus, nice!
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                *ends meditation* Alright, Rosehawk. Close your eyes and try to concentrate on my presence. It should be a little easier this time
                                Okay, if I close my eyes right now, I will fall asleep, though I will have lovely thoughts to think of, goes off to find my clone......

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X