No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey you thunkers...just got back and the roads in the hills sucked but i made it
    sigpic

Comment

I tried to make a Zelenka one, but there wasn't a decent hair-style that I thought suited him, I may go have another look

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
        Yep I meant the project
        It is a really really cool project and what they are doing is just a small part in a much bigger picture.
        I tried to make a Zelenka one, but there wasn't a decent hair-style that I thought suited him, I may go have another look
        Zelenka, decent hair-style, that's a good one!!! Actually his hair is somewhat tame in most of Season 3
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Rosehawk

Welcome back PM!

Ok, I would post some pics, but Photobucket is playing up!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

LOL!!!! I didn't realise my wording then

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

yea, photobucket is being slow tonight...prolly upgrades
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                hey you thunkers...just got back and the roads in the hills sucked but i made it
                Did you get lots of snow with the last storm that just hit? Or are you on all the dirt backroads?
                Glad you made it back in true *thunker* form!!!

Originally posted by Shesmetet
                I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Rosehawk
                Thanks.

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

well, it was up in the higher elevations that got the skiff of snow, but it was enough to make roads slick...i mean, it's April for crying out loud!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    But I thought your master was a Darth master? How can a Darth master redeem one as wise as you?

I am glad there is hope for me, wise one. I can not give up my Zelenka *thunkin*. Zelenka smut runs strong in the FicForce.
                    It was hard to redeem me, but not impossible. Nobody is without hope for redemtion (even those who write Sheppard/Weir fan fiction). And I have never asked you to give up the Zelenka *thunkin*

Good news. I am healing faster than average. Let me rest tonight and I should be able to pick up my next lesson tomorrow.
                    That's very good to hear. I hope you'll be fine soon. There is one thing I can teach you, that you should practice before the next lesson. Do not worry. It has nothing to do with a lightsaber and you won't have to use your hands at all.

Radek: *thinks: Stupid planet, stupid kids and worst of all: No bed games with Elizabeth at night... *

Comment

Tell me about it. Snow in April, at least we didn't get dumped on too bad, that happened further South. Course in Minneosta it has snowed as late as early May in the past.
                      That's what we have Radek clones for, to snuggle up to and be all nice and warm
                      sigpic

Comment

Did you get lots of snow with the last storm that just hit? Or are you on all the dirt backroads?
                        Glad you made it back in true *thunker* form!!!

Thanks.

Spoiler:
                        http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/Zelenka/allies5781.jpg
                        Thanks for the lovely pic Rosehawk *thunks*

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                        yea, photobucket is being slow tonight...prolly upgrades
                        Thanks for letting me know PM, glad to know I'm not the only one

Pajus

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

rofl! good one Pajus man, you guys are gonna pull me to being a weir/zelenka shipper soon
                          sigpic

Comment

Hehehehe do you ship Elizabeth with anybody? Hmmm... I reckon MacKay

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

um...yea...i do....i am a shep/weir shipper *hides*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                And I have never asked you to give up the Zelenka *thunkin*
                                Thank you wise one. Zelenka is strong in the fic-force.

That's very good to hear. I hope you'll be fine soon. There is one thing I can teach you, that you should practice before the next lesson. Do not worry. It has nothing to do with a lightsaber and you won't have to use your hands at all.
                                Thank you!!
                                So what is it that you can teach me before our next practice?

Radek: *thinks: Stupid planet, stupid kids and worst of all: No bed games with Elizabeth at night... *
                                LOL

Originally posted by Potion_Mistress
                                rofl! good one Pajus man, you guys are gonna pull me to being a weir/zelenka shipper soon
                                Well weir/zelenka is one of the best ships around !!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X