Clear All

Congrats PM

Comment

LOL Pajus

From Tb
      Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

thanks for all the congrats guys...it pays to know people who are managers yea, don't know when i start, cuz she is trying to find a day for me that will work for my orientation since i can't do it when they normally do it (on wednesdays) but they are respectful about church on sundays and my wenesday class, and that's what i like
        sigpic

Comment

You don't fancy swapping mine do you, all I got from her tonight was "can you make a cake" not "How are you" "Haven't see you for a while, you ok?"

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
            ((((Rosehawk))))

Here, have something to cheer you up for when you next drop in

From The Brotherhood
            Thanks, I really needed it! And I am sooooooo snerching these
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              So you're basically just a blonde female version of myself. Good. At last a challenging opponent. OK. So let's have our first lesson:
              What's this 'just' a blonde female

In this lesson, you're going to learn the 'Shii-cho' or 'Determination' form. It is the most simple and most versatile form of lightsaber combat (but it is still recomended to use Shii-cho in defensive situations). For these reasons, it is the first thing younglings learn.
              Okay, which Starwars book can I read to get caught up
              younglings, I like that. I am older than you and I'm a youngling, soooo cool You made my day Pajus

Oops, practice is interrupted for a regularly scheduled Zelenka *thunkin*
              Spoiler:

And now to continue;
              Grab your lightsaber with your left hand as close to the top of the hilt as possible. Put your right foot in front and place your right hand under the left. Activate your lightsaber and move your hands until the blade is heading from the left part of your waist to a point about two feet in front of your right shoulder.
              Okay, I'm there.
              You should look like this:
              Spoiler:

Okay, that's me, well sort of, I actually don't look like that but I'm ready. When does Reefgirl join us?

And even more *Thunkin*
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Love this pics Rosehawk

And even more from me, tB
                Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Yummmmm, such wonderful pics to look at as I get ready to head off to sleepy land.......
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been up since 3am, I haven't got anymore pics to post at the moment, off to find some

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                      I've been up since 3am, I haven't got anymore pics to post at the moment, off to find some
                      3am, what are you nuts!!!
                      Never mind that I just said that. Zelenka's worth staying up late or getting up early.

I've got to go and get some sleep. It's a long week, with meetings after work and not alot of downtime for me, myself and I.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        3am, what are you nuts!!!
                        Never mind that I just said that. Zelenka's worth staying up late or getting up early.

I've got to go and get some sleep. It's a long week, with meetings after work and not alot of downtime for me, myself and I.
                        LOLOL I am nuts 'Night Rosehawk, and take care!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Joining you for what?

Comment

What's this 'just' a blonde female
                            Sorry, Rosehawk. I've been infected with the 'Rodney disease'. Adressing all blonde woman with such words is one of the symptoms.

When does Reefgirl join us?
                            Reefgirl is the master. Everything I know I learned from her, my young apprentice . Maybe one day she'll join us and teach us both. Will you, master?

Okay, I'm there. Okay, that's me, well sort of, I actually don't look like that but I'm ready.
                            Alright. *Activates green blade of his lightsaber* Shii-cho uses horizontal side-swipes and parries to push the point of an enemy's blade away during a side-to-side attack. Observe:

*moves his lightsaber left and right to demonstrate the defensive moves*

If the attack is a downward slash, move your blade into a horizontal position above your head to deflect the blow. Try catching the enemy's blade in the middle with your blade being caugh as close to the hilt as possible.

*moves his lightsaber upwards to demonstrate the defensive move*

Now it's your turn. Show me what you've learned so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              Reefgirl is the master. Everything I know I learned from her, my young apprentice . Maybe one day she'll join us and teach us both. Will you, master?
                              I'm willing to teach anyone about the dark side of smut, as anyone who's read my latest fic will attest to

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                I'm willing to teach anyone about the dark side of smut, as anyone who's read my latest fic will attest to
                                I have a question for you, master. What is the light side of the smut?
                                Last edited by Pajus; 04 April 2007, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X