No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I think we should start a petition and send it to TPTB...

Spoiler:

No centre-parting for Radek Zelenka!!

**Disclaimer: Yes I know I'm a cheeky little sod and belong on the naughty step.**

And two more from The Gift
    Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
      Well, I think we should start a petition and send it to TPTB...

Spoiler:

No centre-parting for Radek Zelenka!!
      like they would really listen to us!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Oh I know, but we can only hope eh? Morning Pajus *waves*

Caps from LfP now
        Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

You're really brave to be doing that from a tree Rosehawk, I'm glad that the shoulder's feeling a bit better

Comment

I can't see the attraction of a Darth Vader outfit myself

Comment

LOL Reefgirl!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Oh I know, but we can only hope eh? Morning Pajus *waves*
                Morning, Shesmetet. I had a most disturbing dream last night. I don't fully remember it, but it was something about heavy breaths and nazi helmets

Comment

*is killing herself laughing* You're going to get in trouble you know!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

*is killing herself laughing* You're going to get in trouble you know!
                    Why?

Comment

Only teasing you Pajus Don't mind my sense of humour

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Stop eating cheese at night Pajus

Comment

Well I can't

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            You're really brave to be doing that from a tree Rosehawk, I'm glad that the shoulder's feeling a bit better
                            Thanks. Only five more session to go with the shoulder

Actually I wasn't doing it from a tree. The tree was just kind of there because it was an outdoor course and the platform I was heading to was on the other side of the tree. There were six stations and each station had a platform you headed to. Since I was helping kids get across I had to stand on one of the tiny platforms and rescue any who got scared and couldn't make it across, luckily THAT didn't happen. Did get some really really beautiful senery shots of the snowcovered river, trees and land. Once I got over the height issue and looked around I saw that the view was just breath taking.

And speaking of breath taking, more Zelenka *thunkin*
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                              I can't see the attraction of a Darth Vader outfit myself
                              LOL. Anything where you can't see the eyes, doesn't work for me.

Pic of David in Act of War.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Thanks. Only five more session to go with the shoulder

Actually I wasn't doing it from a tree. The tree was just kind of there because it was an outdoor course and the platform I was heading to was on the other side of the tree. There were six stations and each station had a platform you headed to. Since I was helping kids get across I had to stand on one of the tiny platforms and rescue any who got scared and couldn't make it across, luckily THAT didn't happen. Did get some really really beautiful senery shots of the snowcovered river, trees and land. Once I got over the height issue and looked around I saw that the view was just breath taking.
                                *hugs* Hope your shoulder gets better soon. I was hoping to give you some lightsaber lessons

Comment

Working...
                                X