Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooooh my 2 favs in one pic, be still my knickers

Comment

I've got a problem with Original characters, I can add them to an established scenario, with established characters, like Atlantis, but having to make my own up, that's a problem

Comment

Damn. So cruel....... so much Zelenka and I have to wait.......

Hey Potion_Mistress, did your Canadian friends tape the episodes? Care to send them my way

I love that face he is giving Rodney.

At least I know I am going to have fun when I finally get to watch them in three lousy weeks......
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Rose, well, they are just on DVD-Rom discs...and I don't have a DVD burner, but I can copy to a regular CD (they only play on Windows Media or Real Player or players like that...no DVD players) and send them your way...I mean, it may take a lot of CDs, but I could also just get you the episodes you want too...cuz some of the episodes she is re-sending me because they were all wonky on the cd (but she will be sending me those 4 plus the last 5 of SG1 after the Vancouver con)...but like I said, if there is any specific episodes you want, I can at least copy them to a regular CD-rom and send them to you, cuz the cds only hold up to 2 episodes...and so it would be like 5 CDs to send all the last half (from Return pt 2 to First Strike)...but let me know

and like I said, they are DVD-Roms I have, but I would be copying them to regular CD-Roms which would play on the same media players
          sigpic

Comment

Wow, that would be cool. Suppose we need to take this conversation to e-mail. You will have to let me know costs involved.

Any Zelenka episodes would be great!
            I have seen Echos, The Game and Sunday.
            Those were fun to watch Zelenka in. We got to see some different sides to him. And I liked how he was paired up with different characters from the show.

Radek seems like he has had alot of character development this season!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Oooooh my 2 favs in one pic, be still my knickers

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Damn. So cruel....... so much Zelenka and I have to wait.......

Hey Potion_Mistress, did your Canadian friends tape the episodes? Care to send them my way

I love that face he is giving Rodney.

At least I know I am going to have fun when I finally get to watch them in three lousy weeks......
              ((((Rosehawk))))

Have some more pic spam to cheer you up, from The Game again
              Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Ahhhhhh, thankyou Shesmetet.

Damn he has a nice smile!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes he does Brrrr it's got absolutely freezing here!

Some from Tao of Rodney now...yes I did say it was going to be a massive pic spam

Spoiler:

Some..er... Radek action-shots, you know, fiddling with stuff

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

okie dokie, Rose, well, I can get you Tao of Rodney, Sunday, The Game, First Strike...Zelenka was in episodes: (2nd half S3) Echoes, Tao of Rodney, The Game, Sunday, Submersion and First Strike. I am guessing you want the ones with Zelenka in them only (at least until they air here in the US). So, yea, he is in 6 episodes of the last half of S3...that would amount to 3 CDs (unless I could get my boyfriend to burn them to a DVD then I could possibly get them all on one DVD-Rom (dunno why DVD roms don't play on a regular DVD player, but yea...you would prolly just play them on your computer anyway..and like i said, regular cd-roms would do the trick for that and it would only take 3 cds if you just wanted those 6 that radek are in). Let me know
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, how could I forget, I saw Tao of Rodney too. Had to watch Zelenka get whumped!!

Guess that leaves Submersion and First Strike for sure!!

Doesn't have to be just Zelenka. I may *thunk* Zelenka but I like all the other characters *shifts eyes to see if Reefgirl is about* even, dare I say Sheppard
                      I just think SGA has real good chemistry with all the characters.

Quality doesn't have to be great because it won't stop me from watching the episodes once they begin airing here. Wish my Canadian friend was still around........

Originally posted by Shesmetet
                      Yes he does Brrrr it's got absolutely freezing here!
                      Yeah *dances circles* as we had weather so warm we could go without coats on today!! And it is suppose to be even warmer tomorrow. Just think, a month ago we were having a massive snowstorm and now the snow is gone and bikes came come out until the rainy season hits.
                      sigpic

Comment

okies...well, i will let you think about what episodes you want (i mean, like i said, i can do from Return pt 2 to First strike and call it good..that way you will have them to play on your computer at least ...thunk while on GW) and that would be 5 cds all total unless i can come up with something different...it's weird, i put one of the DVD-Rs into my dvd player (the one to the TV) and it wouldn't play, so you must have to have some kind of other dvd cd or whatever...these are just DVD-R Roms)

EDIT: If you want to continue this by email, go ahead
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, Zelenka's just the icing on the cake... where the cake is really good, but icing is... oh you know what I mean! I don't just watch it to drool either

A pic from No Man's Land, Season 3
                          Spoiler:

Think you've probably had enough of me pic spamming by now

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Okay, let me think about which episodes - I don't want to be too greedy and let me get back to you. I don't want to inconvience you too much.

I need some more Zelenka *thunkin*

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay and don't worry about it...i like to make my fellow thunkers happy and if you wanted to repay me, you could always do it with a nice shot glass from minnesota (i collect shot glasses...perhaps a dark blue one) and i got that right, you are the one from MN right??
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                                Well, Zelenka's just the icing on the cake... where the cake is really good, but icing is... oh you know what I mean! I don't just watch it to drool either
                                Such a nice analogy. Icing on the cake - it sweet, it's good and it's irresistible, just like Radek
                                Crap - grab the *drool bucket*. Now you got me started.

Think you've probably had enough of me pic spamming by now
                                How dare you say something so blasphemus One can never get too much Zelenka spamming. Keep it coming
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X