Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Nice Pic Potion_Mistress!! Good to meet you!

Pajus, I love it!!! Usually it is us drooling over Radek

I take it your Zelenka clone and your Lorne clone are not keeping you busy enough!

Hell, there was plenty of scared going around I actually didn't feel excited until I was done and then I realized what I had just accomplished, not to mention the fact I had watched all the kids do the exact same thing!!
    My first thought when I had to step out onto the log (first height challenge) and walk across it was "Oh sh*t what did I get myself into" - okay it was funny at the time, especially if you could have seen my face
    LOLOL yeah I'd be like that too, but well done on conquering your fear!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
      I can't believe I missed him in that! Which character did he play? Mind you, I think I may have not watched the latest ep, probably still on my Sky Plus.
      He played a character called Alex, it's on tonight if your sky plus has missed it

Comment

Thanks Reefgirl!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I love a man with a big weapon

Comment

No probs

Comment

Don't we all? Ok, this thread is really degenerating now

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I know, enough talk of weapons

Comment

LMAO! Well, I can understand that

Ok that's too funny..... I was going to put something about David and his big gun, but thought it was too smutty..... the fact that you did proves again you're the reigining Smut Queen
                  What? Me? How the hell did I get that title? I only wrote one fanfic like that and it was tastefully done

Yeah, the non PG thoughts were running through my head when I saw that pic, but he does look good!
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

LOL yeah, it's all David's fault, that pic of him and his big gun. Rosehawk, I see you lurking!

Aha you posted at the same time LOL... see, it's the ones who always protest their innocence that are usually the worst And I didn't start it! Some other people *cough*Pajus*cough*Reefgirl* said in some other thread *cough*Radek/Elizabeth*cough* that there was one person who was smutty than them put together, or words to that effect anyway

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Yeah, blame it on David! He is just too much fun to watch

They said WHAT?! Heads over to the Zelenka/Weir thread
                      sigpic

Comment

Another gun pic, this time with a dodgy hair cut

Thanks to Dr. Zelenka fan page for the pic.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

LOL. David and guns and I really can't say much more

Nice pic. The more serious side of David
                          sigpic

Comment

Else we'll be back ont the discussion of weapons.

I've really loved reading about the characters he portrays, now I need to get my hands on watching some of them!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Else we'll be back ont the discussion of weapons.
                              Now we can't have that can we

I've really loved reading about the characters he portrays, now I need to get my hands on watching some of them!
                              Sometimes you can find some videos on Amazon. I found Act of War, Escape Velocity and Lies and Whispers there.

It's a shame that David hasn't had bigger on-screen roles. He is really alot of fun to watch. His has an amazing range of acting talent. He does do (or did) alot of theater, something most of us probably won't get to see.

He had a pretty decent role on Act of War, though the movie was not too great and he wasn't such a nice guy. You get to see David in a tux.
                              Lies and Whispers was a great movie but David's role was really small and in some places you hear his voice more than you see him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Now we can't have that can we

Sometimes you can find some videos on Amazon. I found Act of War, Escape Velocity and Lies and Whispers there.

It's a shame that David hasn't had bigger on-screen roles. He is really alot of fun to watch. His has an amazing range of acting talent. He does do (or did) alot of theater, something most of us probably won't get to see.

He had a pretty decent role on Act of War, though the movie was not too great and he wasn't such a nice guy. You get to see David in a tux.
                                Lies and Whispers was a great movie but David's role was really small and in some places you hear his voice more than you see him.
                                I agree, I'd love to see him have bigger on-screen roles I'll have a look at Amazon uk

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Working...
                                X