No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had to clean the paving stones in the back garden with a power hose, something I've neglected for the last couple of years

Comment

And the rest of us

Comment

LMAO oooooooh yeah... I love Rodney really, I do. But I don't like him picking on Radek

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Oh that's not a pleasant job, I've had to do that myself, not for my own home, but helping out a friend when she did up her garden! Hmmmm maybe you should get your clones out to do it for you

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I should have done, I'm knackered

Comment

I don't like Rodney full stop

Comment

Do you find the character a tad bit obnoxious?

Courtesy of David Nykl Info, the psychotic character from Escape Velocity...
                Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I'm not surprised Now if it had been the clones who had worn you out *must keep thread PG*

Some Radek

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Yes the character is, if he worked with me I'd have performed major surgery with a meat cleaver by now

Comment

I've got other clones I'm wanting at the moment *Drool*

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                        Some Radek
                        He looks fascinated by an elbow, maybe even a little excited by it...
                        Last edited by Renenutet; 12 March 2007, 06:49 PM.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                        Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Some Radek
                          Uhmm, that could be a good one to cap on the Zelenka/Weir thread. Such a lovely pic........... Just love the look on his face

Originally posted by Potion_Mistress
                          LoL! Rose, really? That's only an hour where I live..I am in Rapid City, SD
                          Actually, I have been to Rapid City more and to Rosebud alot. My daughter's father had family out there. It's been a few years since we have been there though.

Have fun with your time off Reefgirl!!

Originally posted by Shesmetet
                          Well you guys are definitely brave for doing that, I'm scared of heights. I'm glad you all had such a good time, and hope your finger gets better soon
                          Thanks. I am feeling no pain with my finger which for the type of cut it is and how deep it went is totally amazing. (and no, it's not the beer )
                          I don't know too many people who aren't afraid of heights, I was scared, but it was also really exciting to challenge oneself like this.
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 March 2007, 07:16 PM.
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Coolies..Well, Rose next time you come here...let me know and perhaps we could meet..it would be cool to meet a fellow GWer and Radek thunker i know a few coffee shops in town
                            sigpic

Comment

Courtesy of David Nykl Info, the psychotic character from Escape Velocity...
                              Cool, you found the picture with the big gun!
                              sigpic

Comment

That would be fun! If the opportunity presents itself, I will let you know. I don't get out that way much anymore, one of the RL issues I am working through.

*Thunkin* Radek in person with a fellow *thunker* Love the idea
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 March 2007, 07:17 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X