Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    English idioms...you know those "get along, get at, get into, get down" ...I am just reading it again but I think it´s pointless. It´s 12:30 A.M....oh, I will probably fall asleep during the test
    Good Luck!!
    One Radek for good night´s sleep...which I doubt about I love this one
    Nice pic of Radek to go to sleep on! Pleasant dreams!!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      I like that story about Zelenka the mad scientist
      He, he, he. We sure have discussed Zelenka the mad scientist alot on the two Zelenka threads.

It's amazing that David can portray both character types exceptionally well!!

Originally posted by Renenutet
      I had the idea that in an episode everyone could be the opposite of how the character is normally. McKay could be nice, Sheppard could be shy and bumbeling, and Ronan could be afraid of the wind....
      That could be fun to watch, as long as it doesn't end up being a dream sequence. I would love to see Zelenka give McKay a hard time for a change.

Actually I would really like to watch Zelenka and McKay play a game of chess together!
      sigpic

Comment

hey all..back home...wow! this was a long weekend..late nights and early mornings but it was all worth it but it is good to be back home
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
          hey all..back home...wow! this was a long weekend..late nights and early mornings but it was all worth it but it is good to be back home
          Welcome back!!! I just had a long but fun weekend too!!!!

Here some Zelenka to enjoy
          sigpic

Comment

ah, yes, and very nice to enjoy him after a long weekend (mine was a church retreat deal/ordination) but my clone kept me happy too
            sigpic

Comment

I've had a long week at work but now I'm off for 6 days, woohoo

Comment

Good for you, master

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
                  I had the idea that in an episode everyone could be the opposite of how the character is normally. McKay could be nice, Sheppard could be shy and bumbeling, and Ronan could be afraid of the wind....
                  That would be a great story

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Gundambaby already wrote a story named 'What if... Zelenka was a mad scientist.' I think David Nykl would be great in such a thing
                    Yes he would

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                    LOL Zuz.

I like that story about Zelenka the mad scientist
                    Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    He, he, he. We sure have discussed Zelenka the mad scientist alot on the two Zelenka threads.

It's amazing that David can portray both character types exceptionally well!!

That could be fun to watch, as long as it doesn't end up being a dream sequence. I would love to see Zelenka give McKay a hard time for a change.

Actually I would really like to watch Zelenka and McKay play a game of chess together!
                    I think Renenutet's idea for a story is a good one And I'd love to see Zelenka give McKay a hard time to for a change, I'm surprised he hasn't given him a black eye (or two) by now

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Sorry in advance for the multi-quote!

Oh that's nice
                      Glad you liked

Hey, I've been to Lead, SD!

I'z needed my clone this weekend. Had a GREAT time with all the youth! Even challenged myself on the High Ropes Course - talk about facing fears on this one.
                      I managed to find a way to bring my clone and I am glad I did because I got my finger cut pretty bad up on the course this morning- still don't know how I did it and didn't feel any pain because I was feeling a tad bit tense and very scared at that time being about 3 stories up off the group on a thin wire with a two safety carabines on either side going through an outdoor obstacle course. Kids thought it was great that I left a blood trail on the course. They don't exactly have first aid kits up on the course, someone has to bring you the supplies.

My Radek clone kissed my finger and made it feel so much better

Missed you guys!!
                      Well you guys are definitely brave for doing that, I'm scared of heights. I'm glad you all had such a good time, and hope your finger gets better soon

I wasn´t here for Ages I have big test tomorrow so I had to learn a little and I don´t have enough energy for reading 20 pages of this thread
                      How are you everyone doing? ....What? I am just trying to get into conversation here
                      Good luck on your test Klenotka! I'm doing ok, feeling in a really foul mood (don't ask - hormones, enough said ) though, tried to pick an argument twice today on the phone LOL. And it's miserable outside booooo!

English idioms...you know those "get along, get at, get into, get down" ...I am just reading it again but I think it´s pointless. It´s 12:30 A.M....oh, I will probably fall asleep during the test

Pajus, diky, idiomy jsou docela v pohode, ale nektere jsou docela orisky

One Radek for good night´s sleep...which I doubt about I love this one
                      http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...a/Zelenka5.jpg
                      Ah what a lovely picture, that'll help my mood.

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                      Welcome back PM!

Welcome back!!! I just had a long but fun weekend too!!!!

Here some Zelenka to enjoy
                      http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...egame02491.jpg
                      Mmmm I'm going to have to hassle my clone for a bit I think, have some cuddles too.

Six days off, lucky you! Make sure you enjoy it and pamper yourself

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I've got a fair bit of work to do at home this week, no rest for the wicked

Comment

LoL! Rose, really? That's only an hour where I live..I am in Rapid City, SD
                          sigpic

Comment

or at least tried to give him lemon...

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                            Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

or at least tried to give him lemon...
                              ROFL! But I think a smack in the gob would be physically more satisfying for Radek

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I've got a fair bit of work to do at home this week, no rest for the wicked
                                You've got a week off and you've still got to work?? That just doesn't seem fair

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Working...
                                X