Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
    hey all you raving radek fans it is i...pm...who happens to be away from home this weekend in the wonderful town of Lead, SD (about an hour where i actually live) it will get a little bit colder here at night so i am glad i have my clone with me he will keep me warm *keeps non-pg thoughts to self* anyway, perhaps i will take some pictures of a HUGE gold mine they have up here that will be turning into a neutrino lab in the future anyway, i will be here off and on...yay for free wireless internet
    Hey, I've been to Lead, SD!

I'z needed my clone this weekend. Had a GREAT time with all the youth! Even challenged myself on the High Ropes Course - talk about facing fears on this one.
    I managed to find a way to bring my clone and I am glad I did because I got my finger cut pretty bad up on the course this morning- still don't know how I did it and didn't feel any pain because I was feeling a tad bit tense and very scared at that time being about 3 stories up off the group on a thin wire with a two safety carabines on either side going through an outdoor obstacle course. Kids thought it was great that I left a blood trail on the course. They don't exactly have first aid kits up on the course, someone has to bring you the supplies.

My Radek clone kissed my finger and made it feel so much better

Missed you guys!!
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 11 March 2007, 07:23 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
      Can you imagine what a manipulative Zelenka with a psychotic streak would be like?
      David would just take the scenes away from the rest of the actors. He would be so fantastic in a role like this.

Nice pics Zuz.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Hey, I've been to Lead, SD!

I'z needed my clone this weekend. Had a GREAT time with all the youth! Even challenged myself on the High Ropes Course - talk about facing fears on this one.
        I managed to find a way to bring my clone and I am glad I did because I got my finger cut pretty bad up on the course this morning- still don't know how I did it and didn't feel any pain because I was feeling a tad bit tense and very scared at that time being about 3 stories up off the group on a thin wire with a two safety carabines on either side going through an outdoor obstacle course. Girls thought it was great that I left a blood trail on the course. They don't exactly have first aid kits up on the course, someone has to bring you the supplies.

My Radek clone kissed my finger and made it feel so much better

Missed you guys!!
        Missed you too. PS: Sorry I didn't write anything to warm you up. My writing got interrupted by RL issues and my muse is on vacation.

PPS: I've go a question for you, master. I'm trying to decide what is better: One double-bladed lightsaber or two single-bladed lightsabers.

Comment

Glad you're having fun, if a bit messy in the blood dept

Comment

Depends what you want to do with them Pajus

Comment

I wasn´t here for Ages I have big test tomorrow so I had to learn a little and I don´t have enough energy for reading 20 pages of this thread
              How are you everyone doing? ....What? I am just trying to get into conversation here

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

David would just take the scenes away from the rest of the actors. He would be so fantastic in a role like this.

Nice pics Zuz.
                Gundambaby already wrote a story named 'What if... Zelenka was a mad scientist.' I think David Nykl would be great in such a thing

Comment

Scared? Just a little.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    Depends what you want to do with them Pajus
                    A little clean-up in a Wraith hive ship.

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    I wasn´t here for Ages I have big test tomorrow so I had to learn a little and I don´t have enough energy for reading 20 pages of this thread
                    How are you everyone doing? ....What? I am just trying to get into conversation here
                    I've been great. PS Hodne stesti pri tom testu. At se ti dari

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Missed you too. PS: Sorry I didn't write anything to warm you up. My writing got interrupted by RL issues and my muse is on vacation.
                      No problem. We had 40 degree weather (sorry don't know the celcius conversion) and we were outside without coats on. Besides I had my clone to keep me warm.

Originally posted by Klenotka
                      We're just having fun with Radek!! Good luck on your test tomorrow!!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                      Glad you're having fun, if a bit messy in the blood dept
                      Bloody is an understatement. My hand was totally red and it wouldn't quit bleeding, probably because I was so tense in my hands and arms from trying to manuver the carabiners across the course and the cut went pretty deep.
                      Was worth it though. Working with teens and younger kids is extremely rewarding watching them face fears and just accomplish wonderful things!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Good for you Rosehawk

Then go for the double blade Pajus

Comment

I like that story about Zelenka the mad scientist

Comment

I will, master

Comment

Nice pics Zuz.
                              I had the idea that in an episode everyone could be the opposite of how the character is normally. McKay could be nice, Sheppard could be shy and bumbeling, and Ronan could be afraid of the wind....

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

English idioms...you know those "get along, get at, get into, get down" ...I am just reading it again but I think it´s pointless. It´s 12:30 A.M....oh, I will probably fall asleep during the test

Pajus, diky, idiomy jsou docela v pohode, ale nektere jsou docela orisky

One Radek for good night´s sleep...which I doubt about I love this one

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X