No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all I just wanted to say I love Dr. Zelenka he's my favorite recurring character on Atlantis. I just started reading David's blog and I just think he is so adorable
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

oh i know..i mean, i have his autograph (from someone who got it for me at P2) but i want to meet him and hug him and call him...well David i am trying my best to make it to chicago, but it may not happen this year again since studnet loans, etc. drag me down
      sigpic

Comment

Speaking in one's native tongue has been a hit since Ricky Ricardo. Liked Radek ever since.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptin Kyle View Post
          Speaking in one's native tongue has been a hit since Ricky Ricardo. Liked Radek ever since.
          Me too. It's a great job to write subtitles to those scenes

Comment

Welcome to the madness poundpuppy and Kaptin Kyle

Comment

I love it when a thread gets silly, I've often wondered what would happen if David came to this thread, I'd die of embarrasment

Comment

omg! if he came to this thread and posted...i would seriously be squeeing and all you folks would be able to hear me
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know if I'd clam up or not

Comment

who knows what any of us would do

anyway, it's 1:20 in the am here..so i am off to bed..gotta be up early to finish packing for going away this weekend (bringing the laptop with me though)

g'night fellow thunkers who happen to be still up or just getting up
                    sigpic

Comment

Nighty night PM

Comment

Hi everyone.

Just thought I'd pop in and mention:

I got a grade B in my media exam
                        I got a grade D in my complete theatre course...

(I went up only one grade from last year 'E' and that was after increasing one of my papers from a grade 'U' to a grade 'B'. I don't know why I bothered. Especially since I was 1% of a C.)

Not at all happy...

Bye everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                          Hi everyone.

(I went up only one grade from last year 'E' and that was after increasing one of my papers from a grade 'U' to a grade 'B'. I don't know why I bothered. Especially since I was 1% of a C.)

Not at all happy...

Bye everyone.
                          Can you resit them?

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                            nah..just a plain ole Radek vid hmmm, perhaps 'I'm too sexy'

okay...anyway...you keep thinking of ideas on your end and i will sleep on it

g'night!
                            LOL I hear that song when I see him in my head anyway

gotta love the expression on his face in this pic (spoilered for being a Sunday pic)

Soooooooooo cute and adorable!!

Spoiler:
                            http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/PegasusGalaxy/sunday0836.jpg
                            Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            Here's a couple mre from Sunday
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/Reefgirl3/Stargate/sunday3.jpg
                            http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...te/Sunday7.jpg
                            *sighs happily* Love the pics guys, thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                            Thanks for the update Mercury!

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            Oh the the wonderfully wacky hairstyles of Radek
                            Caution, lots of *thunkin* ahead

I keep thinking of "mussed up bed hair". Hmmm wonder why?!

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            Lots of things on my mind here:

a. Hello, Rosehawk. I've reposted the message with my newest fanfic in a .doc document. It looks like the time of posting is also critical, because last time I've tried to send it was almost midnight (our time). It looks like it arrived OK this time.
                            b. Sorry for being absent for so long. That stomach flu put a severe break to all what I've been doing (including fanfiction). Anyone miss me?
                            c. Congrats to Potion_Mistress on her 8000th post.
                            d. Congratulations on your 4000th post, Master.
                            I hope you're feeling better now Pajus! *hugs* And of course we missed you!

Congrats on 4,000 posts Reefgirl!

Congrats on 8,100 posts Potions_Mistress!

And thank you for the green and congrats for my 1,000 posts everyone

Got it, actually got both of them. Second one was much cleaner than the first one. If you don't put smutty in the subject matter, then it shouldn't hit spam.
                            It may take me a tad bit longer to review. I am going winter camping this weekend with about 65 teenagers, so I won't be around much until Sunday afternoon, evening. Well its sort of camping, we are going to be in dorms but doing alot of stuff outside - in the snow, except for the rock climbing, that we get to do inside and then I get to do an obstacle course about 30 feet off the ground 'cause I have to be one of the adults helping the kids get across the course. It's pretty intimidating, but lots of fun as long as I can stay warm
                            That sounds like fun.... but cold brrrrr How did it go? And I'm sure your clone kept you warm

Exactly what it says on the tin
                            We'd certainly miss you loads if you went, don't you dare go! And I hope anyone isn't giving you hassle *gets out baseball bat*

ugh you guys, the department b*tch is at it again today. Don't people realize that there are more important things in life than trying to make others lives miserable. Some people just don't get it. Luckily my boss is supporting me.

Reefgirl, you have a total makeover, new avatar (which I love by the way) and a new sig. Congradulations on the 3000 post!!

*Thunk*
                            http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...allies3811.jpg
                            Thunk indeed, phew! And I think I'll take my baseball bat round to your work too

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

anyway, back to our regular scheduled thunking

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...y/bscap059.jpg
                              Mmmm yummy!

What the he!! is wrong with women anyway? Most men are cuter than me (and not just in the Czech Republic) and I've never even considered acting like this...
                              I'm sorry, I just have to laugh. Women ask the same question about men

What she is trying to do is make herself look better by putting me down, only problem for her is that I recognize what she is doing and know how to handle it dipolmatically, people like that usually hang themselves if you give them enough rope. I do great quality work that has been recognized by those she is doing this in front of and I have my boss's support, which in the workplace in these situations counts for alot.

It's her problem, not mine.

I know what you mean. I think it is that wonderful pi$$ed off look he gets. He justs looks great when he is pi$$ed off

*THUNK*
                              http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...a/Zelenka2.jpg

And then a double *THUNK* 'cause I think he's cute
                              http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...egame02911.jpg
                              I find that women can be more competitive than men sometimes, and depending on the personality of the woman, some may view you as a threat, or pick on you because of their own insecurities. Like Rosehawk said, give her enough rope and she'll hang herself.

I don't understand it either, I guess if I have issues with someone I'm upfront about it and try to sort things out, and rather they do the same with me.

I think I know your real name, Elizabeth Weir!!!
                              Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
                              ELIZABETH! How've you been?

...well, now we know why she's been producing Radek clones. She's got the real thing hidden in her room!

:-D Hee, I love it when a thread gets silly.
                              How did you find out!!
                              Does this mean I have to start sharing Radek now?

Crap! You guys found out my secret.
                              The real thing is even better than a clone Now you know how I plan on staying warm this weekend
                              And if David ever reads this I am soooo dead!
                              wow! if david was lurking on this thread right now..omg! would we ever be embarassed and a little crazed
                              I love it when a thread gets silly, I've often wondered what would happen if David came to this thread, I'd die of embarrasment
                              I'd be far too embarrassed to reveal my identity on GW to him, I'd be mortified!

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                              Hi everyone.

Not at all happy...

Bye everyone.
                              Sending you some *hugs*

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

David's appreication thread was on page 5

Some pics from Escape Velocity.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...ka/NyklTV1.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...l_307f6409.jpg
                                Great images Rosehawk, thanks for sharing

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                Hey all I just wanted to say I love Dr. Zelenka he's my favorite recurring character on Atlantis. I just started reading David's blog and I just think he is so adorable
                                Originally posted by Kaptin Kyle View Post
                                Welcome to the thread Poundpuppy and Kaptin Kyle

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Working...
                                X