Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
    How long is he is the movie? I only watched a small portion and he was in the beginning only.
    It's about 100 minutes. He is in the begining and in the middle. The main bad guy brings the others back from cold storage. Russell (David) doesn't make it to the end of the movie.
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 08 March 2007, 06:20 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Yeah, it is weird. When I originally ordered they said they wouldn't ship until March 13 so I was planning an Atlantis marathon next weekend when I have the weekend to myself. My DVD's actually shipped on the 3rd.
      sigpic

Comment

but i think you said back whenever that you had pre-ordered it earlier than me...so maybe that's why i only pre-ordered mine like middle of feburary...but oh well, i will have it in weeks time

anyway, back to our regular scheduled thunking

sigpic

Comment

hmmm....gotta see that movie
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            ugh you guys, the department b*tch is at it again today. Don't people realize that there are more important things in life than trying to make others lives miserable. Some people just don't get it. Luckily my boss is supporting me.
            That offer of beating someone up is still valid (just in case). And my master is really good at... 'lightsaber surgery'...

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
              hmmm....gotta see that movie
              me too

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                That offer of beating someone up is still valid (just in case). And my master is really good at... 'lightsaber surgery'...
                He,he,he....Thanks Pajus. She's just jealous 'cause I'm cuter than her
                sigpic

Comment

The movie itself isn't all that great. I think David is fantastic in it, he would have made a much better main villian. The role is so opposite Zelenka. David's character is psycho and really creepy. I thought it was fun to see David doing a role like this. This and his role as Moonman really help me appreciated his talents even more
                  sigpic

Comment

alright...i need your guys' help...i got the new stargate mag today and in the little quiz they have in it..they have a section that gives quotes and asks who said them...i need your guys' help determining what episode a certain zelenka quote was in (in spoilers just in case it is from an episode just recently)...but i know its not Return part 1 or Irresitable or McKay and Mrs Miller

Spoiler:
                    Zelenka: My sister has a child. He breaks things. He throws things. He smears things onto furniture.

If someone knows the episode this quote was in...let me know...and who it was refering too
                    sigpic

Comment

Critical Mass, season 2.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Yeah, what she said
                        Spoiler:
                        He was talking to Colonel Sheppard as he was preparing to go off-world to a planet of children. Needless to say he was not happy and comes back with a wonderful hairdo
                        sigpic

Comment

ooooooooooooooooh okay...see here i thought it was a S3 episode but i knew i heard it from somewhere thanks guys
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rosehawk, Critical Mass is one of my favourite episodes, although he wasn't in it much but Zelenka was great in it

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              He,he,he....Thanks Pajus. She's just jealous 'cause I'm cuter than her
                              What the he!! is wrong with women anyway? Most men are cuter than me (and not just in the Czech Republic) and I've never even considered acting like this...

Comment

It's the accent

Comment

Working...
                                X