Oh yes he did

We get to see a whole new side to Zelenka
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

can't wait to see how good he looks in season 4...prolly as good as ever
      sigpic

Comment

It's a shame we have to wait until Fall now to see, oh well.....

Zelenka always looks good, even when his hair is being wacked out.
        sigpic

Comment

But the whacked-out hair is the best part! It's so cute and scruffy!

And I still say that one Sunday pic (you'll know which one I mean if you looked) makes him look like he's trying out for a part in Ghostbusters 3. :-D
          sigpic
          Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Oh the the wonderfully wacky hairstyles of Radek
            Caution, lots of *thunkin* ahead

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Lots of things on my mind here:

a. Hello, Rosehawk. I've reposted the message with my newest fanfic in a .doc document. It looks like the time of posting is also critical, because last time I've tried to send it was almost midnight (our time). It looks like it arrived OK this time.
              b. Sorry for being absent for so long. That stomach flu put a severe break to all what I've been doing (including fanfiction). Anyone miss me?
              c. Congrats to Potion_Mistress on her 8000th post.
              d. Congratulations on your 4000th post, Master.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Lots of things on my mind here:

a. Hello, Rosehawk. I've reposted the message with my newest fanfic in a .doc document. It looks like the time of posting is also critical, because last time I've tried to send it was almost midnight (our time). It looks like it arrived OK this time.
                Got it, actually got both of them. Second one was much cleaner than the first one. If you don't put smutty in the subject matter, then it shouldn't hit spam.
                It may take me a tad bit longer to review. I am going winter camping this weekend with about 65 teenagers, so I won't be around much until Sunday afternoon, evening. Well its sort of camping, we are going to be in dorms but doing alot of stuff outside - in the snow, except for the rock climbing, that we get to do inside and then I get to do an obstacle course about 30 feet off the ground 'cause I have to be one of the adults helping the kids get across the course. It's pretty intimidating, but lots of fun as long as I can stay warm

I did a quick read through. You write some very nice Radek and Elizabeth stuff.

b. Sorry for being absent for so long. That stomach flu put a severe break to all what I've been doing (including fanfiction). Anyone miss me?
                Stomach flu, yuck. Glad you are feeling better. I missed you!!! It sometimes gets kind of quiet at night.

c. Congrats to Potion_Mistress on her 8000th post.
                Cool. Congradulations Potion_Mistress!!!! Wow, that's alot of posts

d. Congratulations on your 4000th post, Master.
                Yeah, Reefgirl, umm Darth Reef, 4000, way to go!!!

Sometime later today, we should hit 3000 posts on this thread!!!!

Okay, I've got to get some shuteye. Have a nice night, uh, rather morning
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 06 March 2007, 09:55 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

actually its 8100 posts but who's counting and yes, that's a lot of thunking...er...posting
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks all and congrats to PM

Comment

What's with the new sig, Master?

Comment

Exactly what it says on the tin

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          Got it, actually got both of them. Second one was much cleaner than the first one. If you don't put smutty in the subject matter, then it shouldn't hit spam.
                          It may take me a tad bit longer to review. I am going winter camping this weekend with about 65 teenagers, so I won't be around much until Sunday afternoon, evening. Well its sort of camping, we are going to be in dorms but doing alot of stuff outside - in the snow, except for the rock climbing, that we get to do inside and then I get to do an obstacle course about 30 feet off the ground 'cause I have to be one of the adults helping the kids get across the course. It's pretty intimidating, but lots of fun as long as I can stay warm
                          I guess you can't take your Zelenka-clone with you. I'll try to write something to warm you up once you return.

Comment

I've got to write a story about Zelenka behind the iron curtain soon, so I'll be asking a lot of question about Czech history

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                              I've got to write a story about Zelenka behind the iron curtain soon, so I'll be asking a lot of question about Czech history
                              Fire away. I'll answer as best as I can

Comment

Not yet, I'm only just working out the plot

Comment

Working...
                                X