No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey..hey..hey...how are all my fellow radek thunkers tonight (or morning or whatever)...yes, it is 10:51pm but i am wide awake
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
      hey..hey..hey...how are all my fellow radek thunkers tonight (or morning or whatever)...yes, it is 10:51pm but i am wide awake
      10:51 huh, it's almost midnight here. I should be in bed, got to get up in six hours but don't feel like sleeping right now. Just got done making chocolate chip cookies and watching SGA. Oh the cookies are so delicious, though I must admit *thunkin* Zelenka is just as good!

Hey, thanks for the green, you gave me my third little green box. I'd green you back as a thank you but apparently I have to spread it around abit more.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Thanks. Wow, that's alot to go through. Just will need to pick my favorite Zelenka episodes but which one, OMG, the decisions to make...

It's actually not a project, just something fun and easy to do. I've done it for some other people.
        I actually asked someone to make a Zelenka caricature for me (they were charging a small fee) and they implied that they would do it but after waiting a month and not hearing anything back, I'm getting kind of tired of waiting. Though if I do hear back I can always use it for my avatar when I reach my 2000th post!

I just might have to take pen to paper and see what I can come up with though drawing is not in my skill set so if I can't do Zelenka justice I may just have to resort to a computer generated "Dr. Z" sig. 'cause that I know I can do!
        Have you paid a visit to the lj Zelenka community? I think there's a lady called Spubba who's done some cute chibi pics, I don't know if she's amenable to requests though

WeloveZelenka. Audreysmagic, I spotted you post there

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
        Hey, guys! I'm back! I know I'd dropped off the face of gateworld because I've been so busy with everything else that I just never checked in...I'm so proud of our little thread! It really blew up and got busy! *hearts you all* One of these days, I may have time to go back, sit down, and read ALL be posts I missed, but I've scanned, and you people are funny as hell.

Didja miss me? ;-P

*happily trouncing back to her supposedly PG...yeah, right...favorite little thread*
        Welcome back audreysmagic!

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
        You know what happens after that cap, right? Some kind woman cleaning him...

I think there are several on this thread who would volunteer
        Yep *raises hand*

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Why don't you just paint something on your Zelenka-colone. Then you can clean him all day long... *non-PG thoughts*
        LMAO I like that idea

I'm here, again, up early! It's just gone 6am over here.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

lol! i could thunk all night long!! i mean, look at the man...

...he just has lovable and thunkable written all over him (the face, glasses, fairly messed up hair, EVERYTHING)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
            Have you paid a visit to the lj Zelenka community? I think there's a lady called Spubba who's done some cute chibi pics, I don't know if she's amenable to requests though
            Yep. Spubba is who I contacted. I love her chirbi's and have visited her website a few times. She's a huge Nykl fan! We have been in contact but it's been awhile and I know she is busy, she gets alot of requests. She liked my idea. Good thing is the wait is making me think of more ideas, Bad thing is, I am getting too many ideas........

It's just you know, when you get an idea, it's sometimes hard to wait to make it happen, especially when it is a simple thing to put together once all the pieces come together.

I'm here, again, up early! It's just gone 6am over here.
            Oops, guess it's time for me to get up, oh wait.. that's UK time, whew. I knew I needed to get some shuteye
            sigpic

Comment

hahahaha...sleep is overrated...i mean, why sleep when you can be thunking over one hot-n-sexy czech scientist
              sigpic

Comment

hahahaha...sleep is overrated...i mean, why sleep when you can be thunking over one hot-n-sexy czech scientist
                LOL. Yeah, sleep can be overrated when there is Zelenka to *thunk*. At least I know I will have some pleasant dreams.
                sigpic

Comment

Yep. Spubba is who I contacted. I love her chirbi's and have visited her website a few times. She's a huge Nykl fan! We have been in contact but it's been awhile and I know she is busy, she gets alot of requests. She liked my idea. Good thing is the wait is making me think of more ideas, Bad thing is, I am getting too many ideas........

It's just you know, when you get an idea, it's sometimes hard to wait to make it happen, especially when it is a simple thing to put together once all the pieces come together.

Oops, guess it's time for me to get up, oh wait.. that's UK time, whew. I knew I needed to get some shuteye
                  Yeah I know what you mean, I get like that too!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

hehehe...yes indeed...zelenka and dreams...two words that go well together...i am even listening to Dreaming Of You right now
                    sigpic

Comment

okay...anyway..creeping up on midnight now here...and as much as i want to, i should actually get this sleep we speak of even my clone is rubbing his eyes

g'night all!!

btw, do you think Eye of the Tiger would be a good song for a Radek vid??? (here's the lyrics: http://www.afn.org/~afn30091/songs/s/survivor-eye.htm)
                      sigpic

Comment

Well ladies, I have to head off to bed now. It is 1:00 am and I have to be up in five hours. I have a high stress (even though somewhat non-challenging for me) job and work about 9 to 10 hours a day so sleep does make a difference, course Zelenka *thunkin* does too!
                        I am soooooo going to have a hard time getting up when the alarm goes off..........

Pleasant Zelenka Dreams!!

Originally posted by Potion_MIstress
                        btw, do you think Eye of the Tiger would be a good song for a Radek vid???
                        I love that song. Is this a Radek and Rodney video? or
                        Spoiler:
                        inspired by his chess match in Sunday?
                        Last edited by Rosehawk; 04 March 2007, 10:12 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Goodnight It's my mum's birthday tomorrow, so I'm going home for a couple of days.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I love that song. Is this a Radek and Rodney video? or
                            Spoiler:
                            inspired by his chess match in Sunday?
                            LoL! YES!! Hmmm...it could be and Rodney and Radek vid Anyway, night Rose (even though you are prolly already in bed) and night Shes

tweet Radek Dreams!
                            sigpic

Comment

I like Eye of the tiger as a song but it always gives me images of Sly Stallone and Mr T *Shudder*

Comment

hmmm...what song would you suggest for a radek song Reefgirl

yea, i haven't made it to bed yet but i am going soon
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X