Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Pajus, I'm really looking forward to that story

Somehow I'm not surprised your clone won't be getting any sleep Rosehawk

I love those smilies too, there are a ton of them here.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Thanks for the link. Wow, so many Zelenka's!

Luckily clones don't need much sleep!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hey guys, I need about six to eight short good Zelenka quotes for a fun project I am doing. Can be in Czech, doesn't have to all be in English. Any one good with caictures? Could use a few Zelenka ones. Will share once I have it done.
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 03 March 2007, 08:07 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

hahahahaha....i love those zelenka smiles...but yea, anyway..it is 11:50pm here and i just got home not to long ago and have to be up early for church, so i shall catch you guys all tomorrow

g'night!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Thanks for the link. Wow, so many Zelenka's!

Luckily clones don't need much sleep!
            LOL yeah, thank goodness!

Hey guys, I need about six to eight short good Zelenka quotes for a fun project I am doing. Can be in Czech, doesn't have to all be in English. Any one good with caictures? Could use a few Zelenka ones. Will share once I have it done.
            Well, I'm no good at caricatures, but do have a link that might be useful, Moon-catchin.net has Atlantis transcripts. And I look forward to seeing your completed project

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
            hahahahaha....i love those zelenka smiles...but yea, anyway..it is 11:50pm here and i just got home not to long ago and have to be up early for church, so i shall catch you guys all tomorrow

g'night!!
            I would wish you goodnight, but you're probably in bed fast asleep

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
              Well, I'm no good at caricatures, but do have a link that might be useful, Moon-catchin.net has Atlantis transcripts. And I look forward to seeing your completed project
              Thanks. Wow, that's alot to go through. Just will need to pick my favorite Zelenka episodes but which one, OMG, the decisions to make...

It's actually not a project, just something fun and easy to do. I've done it for some other people.
              I actually asked someone to make a Zelenka caricature for me (they were charging a small fee) and they implied that they would do it but after waiting a month and not hearing anything back, I'm getting kind of tired of waiting. Though if I do hear back I can always use it for my avatar when I reach my 2000th post!

I just might have to take pen to paper and see what I can come up with though drawing is not in my skill set so if I can't do Zelenka justice I may just have to resort to a computer generated "Dr. Z" sig. 'cause that I know I can do!
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 04 March 2007, 10:22 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys! I'm back! I know I'd dropped off the face of gateworld because I've been so busy with everything else that I just never checked in...I'm so proud of our little thread! It really blew up and got busy! *hearts you all* One of these days, I may have time to go back, sit down, and read ALL be posts I missed, but I've scanned, and you people are funny as hell.

Didja miss me? ;-P

*happily trouncing back to her supposedly PG...yeah, right...favorite little thread*
                Last edited by audreysmagic; 04 March 2007, 03:05 PM.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Totally pimping this awards for secondary ships...yes, it's back on! Anything BUT Sam/Jack and Sheppard/Weir considered (because they're considered primary ships). :-D

I'm not involved personally, but I'm a big fan of secondary ships, and I know a lot of people on these lists are, too.

The rules be here. Nominations until 3/22.

http://isis.worldstowander.com/rules.php

Audrey
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Hey welcome back audreysmagic! Yeah, I missed ya!
                    Nice to hear from you again.

Cool, I didn't know they had awards for secondary ships. Our dear sweet fififolle won third place last year on a Zelenka/Weir fic. It was a nice story.

I just love this pic!!
                    sigpic

Comment

You know what happens after that cap, right? Some kind woman cleaning him...

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                      Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

I think there are several on this thread who would volunteer
                        sigpic

Comment

My idea so I call 'dibs'. lol

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                          Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Okay, I put the pic out there so when you are done, we'll send him back down to the planet with the kids so they can make him up again and then it's my turn
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, I put the pic out there so when you are done, we'll send him back down to the planet with the kids so they can make him up again and then it's my turn
                              Why don't you just paint something on your Zelenka-colone. Then you can clean him all day long... *non-PG thoughts*

Comment

Wow, you up kind of early Pajus!!

Originally posted by Pajus
                                Why don't you just paint something on your Zelenka-colone. Then you can clean him all day long... *non-PG thoughts*
                                Now there's a thought.......and then I can paint and clean....oops this has to be PG, right?

Edit: Yeah, I just got my e-mail notice that my DVD's for Season 2 have shipped. I should have them in a day or two, but I have to wait two weeks to watch them. I am taking 65 teens on a winter camping trip this next weekend. Too bad I didn't have the DVD's this past weekend or the weekend before when we had the winter storms. Oh well......
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X