Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Anakin was overconfident and paid for it. I've spent my life estimating the limits of who I am. I know I'm no match for my master. I can't even build my own lightsaber yet.
    Hummm, sounds interesting to see what happens between you and your master.

Spoiler:
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

Spoiler:
      Nice pic.

PS I've sent you the first part of my new story. Hope you'll like it

Comment

Spoiler:
        http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s3/315/thegame0256.jpg
        Lovely pic Rosehawk, thanks for sharing! I've been busy with my clone today

Nice pic.

Oooh is that up at fanfic.net? I'll have to go have a look!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
          Oooh is that up at fanfic.net? I'll have to go have a look!
          Not yet. It's just a beta (so far)

Comment

Nice pic.

Yep. Got it downloaded just a little bit ago and had a first read through.
            Nice story idea!!!

I've been out shoveling about two feet of snow out of my driveway. At least it snowed on the weekend and I don't have to go driving out in this mess this weekend.

Originally posted by Shesmetet
            Lovely pic Rosehawk, thanks for sharing! I've been busy with my clone today
            Your welcome. Zelenka is soooo meant to be shared!
            Glad you have been having fun with your clone. Mine is going to be giving me a back massage here shortly. Shoveling snow is hard work.
            sigpic

Comment

Please don't give me any more ideas, I'm dealing with enough non PG stuff in my new fic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                Please don't give me any more ideas, I'm dealing with enough non PG stuff in my new fic
                Sorry, can't help it. Zelenka just brings the best of the non PG thoughts out......

Ooooh, when do we get to read this non PG fic?
                sigpic

Comment

I've been out shoveling about two feet of snow out of my driveway. At least it snowed on the weekend and I don't have to go driving out in this mess this weekend.
                  Now I see the advantages of having the warmest winter in 150 years.

Comment

Not yet. It's just a beta (so far)
                    Ok, thanks Pajus.

Your welcome. Zelenka is soooo meant to be shared!
                    Glad you have been having fun with your clone. Mine is going to be giving me a back massage here shortly. Shoveling snow is hard work.
                    Well, you certainly deserve that massage! Shovelling snow is not fun a all.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

BTW What is it with us and non-PG fanfic. I get to write my first 'normal' fanfic in three weeks and first thing I do is write in an adult scene. I thing my master tainted me with the dark side.

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                        Well, you certainly deserve that massage! Shovelling snow is not fun a all.
                        Especially since I have to do it all myself.

Radek has wonderful hands and the massage feels just fantastic!!

sigpic

Comment

BTW What is it with us and non-PG fanfic. I get to write my first 'normal' fanfic in three weeks and first thing I do is write in an adult scene. I thing my master tainted me with the dark side.

Blame it on Zelenka. He just brings it out in us
                          sigpic

Comment

What? I'm sweet and innocent me

Coffee Break is mostly secondary characters and OC's it'll give you an idea of what goes on on girls nights out too

Comment

What? I'm sweet and innocent me
                              LOL - Okay Reefgirl, I just ended up spitting out my drink all over my computer keyboard ...... sweet and innocent indeed.

Coffee Break is mostly secondary characters and OC's it'll give you an idea of what goes on on girls nights out too
                              Oh, this fic sounds wonderful...heads out to read.
                              sigpic

Comment

*Hands Rosehawk a cloth to mop up the spilt drink*

Sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X