No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I should rephrase - Zelenka brings out the 'fun' in me and that's a good thing

**raises eyebrow at that *cough, cough* *innocent whistle*
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Erm, Rosehawk, I believe your eyebrow is spasming. .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

After a pic like that my eyebrow isn't the only thing...oh wait this is a PG forum.
        Calm down eyebrow, calm down, let me catch my breath, whew!!

Goes to look for my clone
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin View Post
          No, it's just a random geek bag. Too bad - I would really like to get one that's stargate-ish...maybe then the guys in my compsci lecture would stop being idiots. ..
          Wouldn't count on that if I was you

Comment

There are plenty of programmes that can make a stitching pattern, if you are creative

Comment

*Bounces in*

HIYA EVERYONE!!!

OMG!!! I'm so hyped.

Last night went incredibly fantastically well.

*Bounces around*

There was one accident though.

*Bursts out laughing*

I had my mike pack attached to my trousers and when my character found out 'he' was going to live I had to do my happy dance. Well I'm dancing away all happy like when I hear this BANG!!!

I looked down to see the mike pack on the floor by my feet, it had fallen from my trousers. Anywho, staying in character I crouched down, picked it up and stuffed it back in.

We all laughed in the interval after it and I was praised by the teachers for not going out of character.

LMAO!!!

I got to bow at the end with SP who played the Baker (Initials for privacy thing) and got a loud cheer from the audience and cast.

Oh and they filmed it last night so my parents want it to just see the pack fall.

Comment

At least your trousers stayed up

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                  *Bounces in*

HIYA EVERYONE!!!

OMG!!! I'm so hyped.

Last night went incredibly fantastically well.

*Bounces around*

There was one accident though.

*Bursts out laughing*

I had my mike pack attached to my trousers and when my character found out 'he' was going to live I had to do my happy dance. Well I'm dancing away all happy like when I hear this BANG!!!

I looked down to see the mike pack on the floor by my feet, it had fallen from my trousers. Anywho, staying in character I crouched down, picked it up and stuffed it back in.

We all laughed in the interval after it and I was praised by the teachers for not going out of character.

LMAO!!!

I got to bow at the end with SP who played the Baker (Initials for privacy thing) and got a loud cheer from the audience and cast.

Oh and they filmed it last night so my parents want it to just see the pack fall.

Don't worry about it. One of Murphy's laws clearly says "If something can go wrong, it will go wrong. And if something can't go wrong, it will go even worse."

What matters is that anyone (apparently) had a good time.

Comment

Hey, back from P2...and you know what? David mentioned me and my friend in his blog!

I met many of you not only from England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland, but also Germany, Holland, Belgium and France. (I Cesky tam byly!)
                    We were the only two so yes, the "There were also Czechs", he means us

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I'm still around and even still writing fic, I'm just mightily depressed about the whole Carson thing.
                      Mice
                      Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

I've been making Carson vids on youtube...here's the latest one if anyone wants to watch it. There's a wee bit of Radek in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c6KxD5O7gY
                        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Mice View Post
                          I'm still around and even still writing fic, I'm just mightily depressed about the whole Carson thing.
                          I'm glad you stay'd Mice!

Originally posted by Klenotka
                          Hey, back from P2...and you know what? David mentioned me and my friend in his blog!
                          Cool Klenotka!! He sure knows how to make the fans feels special!

Congradulations Allestian!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hiya everyone.

I want to thank you all for the support that you have given me recently. It has really helped me out.

You're all absolutely fantastic!!!

Comment

Hey Mice old mate, nice to see you around

Comment

Congrats on your show, Allestian! Sounds like you had a blast and did great .

First Strike spoilers
                                Spoiler:
                                Radek was so cute on First Strike - running ideas off of Rodney and refusing to bicker. Then being totally lost when John and Rodney came up with the plan - a bit OOC, but he looked so cute confused. And did anyone else notice he was wearing sneakers?

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X