Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    LOL - thats why I was laughing. I'm complaining about it being -20 below zero and the farther up North in Minnesota and Canada, I think it is just a tad bit colder

It usually gets this cold and colder but it tends to happen in December/January with January being one of our coldest months. At least the wind hasn't been too bad cause when that gets whipping about, it feels even colder and more dangerous to go outside.
    Really got to wonder how David tolerated the cold being half naked for his subway commerical, cause it's enough to ..... oops, non PG thoughts here

Radek warms up any day!!!!

Good Luck Allestian - sorry I live to far away to get to see you but I know you will be great!!!!
    Good point, I suppose - this comes from the girl who lives where the mid-thirties are seen as *really, really cold - you could get pneumonia!* weather, and it snows, on average, once every 108 years. . We actually got some snow on Christmas day two years ago - it was so cool! Almost a whole inch! .
    As for the commercial - I think I actually remember it! But if Nykl could tolerate all that half-nekkid, makes you wonder what else he could tolerate..... *Those non-PG thoughts must be catching, there.*

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin View Post
      As for the commercial - I think I actually remember it! But if Nykl could tolerate all that half-nekkid, makes you wonder what else he could tolerate..... *Those non-PG thoughts must be catching, there.*

Defintely his fan girls and all those non-PG thoughts
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Golly - I'm getting a new messenger bag, and I can't decide between a 'geek is sexy' or an 'I heart Zelenka' one. Dear oh dear. Only a fan girl, indeed.

Comment

Hey all
          I started a couple of games in the fun and games section of gateworld forum check them out
          this is the ship one.
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40347
          this is the men of Stargate
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...51#post6291251
          I made a women one
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40346
          I made a slasher one too
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40348
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Defintely his fan girls and all those non-PG thoughts
            Just out of curiosity: Am I the only man here???

Comment

I've only driven by it, never really had the chance to visit! It's about 7 hours away for me
              You still have your Zelenka clone

Comment

For the moment 'cos we haven't seen Mice for ages

Comment

Golly - I'm getting a new messenger bag, and I can't decide between a 'geek is sexy' or an 'I heart Zelenka' one. Dear oh dear. Only a fan girl, indeed.

I say get the 'geek is sexy' one. It would attract more attention. Btw, how could I get one, it sounds cool.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                  Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Just out of curiosity: Am I the only man here???
                    I am relatively certain that you are the only man currently on Zelenka's *thunk* translation thread
                    Mice is here once in awhile but after Carson situation, not sure if we will see much of him anymore.

Originally posted by Renenutet
                    I say get the 'geek is sexy' one. It would attract more attention. Btw, how could I get one, it sounds cool.
                    I like the 'geek is sexy' too! Is there a picture of Zelenka on it? - that would be so cool!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      You still have your Zelenka clone
                      Oh yes, my Zelenka clone! I don't leave home without him
                      Would be great to be able to meet the original
                      Wonder if fans can talk him into going to Chicago .....
                      sigpic

Comment

I like the 'geek is sexy' too! Is there a picture of Zelenka on it? - that would be so cool!!!
                        No, it's just a random geek bag. Too bad - I would really like to get one that's stargate-ish...maybe then the guys in my compsci lecture would stop being idiots. .

And they're on cafepress, Renenutet .

Comment

No, it's just a random geek bag. Too bad - I would really like to get one that's stargate-ish...maybe then the guys in my compsci lecture would stop being idiots. .

And they're on cafepress, Renenutet .
                          You know, if it is a bag.. cloth....hum....there is a way to get Zelenka's face on it - make an iron on computer print!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

You know, if it is a bag.. cloth....hum....there is a way to get Zelenka's face on it - make an iron on computer print!!!!!
                            Hmmm...Zelenka...Lorne...McKay...Sheppard....ideas ideas . *Squees*. Now why didn't I think of that?
                            Meh, who cares. Rosehawk, you're a genius. .

Comment

Why thank you!!

*Takes a bow*

Zelenka just brings out the best in me!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...he has quite the opposite reaction on me, strangely enough. .
                                *Whistles innocently*

Comment

Working...
                                X