Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    oooOOOooo his hair's longer oooooooooo
    Don't worry. He'll have to cut them down to size before the next shooting starts

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Don't worry. He'll have to cut them down to size before the next shooting starts
      Damn

Comment

QuickThunk time!

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          Oohh, I have to wonder about that. They have given Radek some pretty wild hair styles in the past, especially in Season 1

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          Damn
          My feelings exactly
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Uuhmmmm. Zelenka *thunkin* What a way to end the weekend.

Man is it freezin cold outside. We are in the double digits below zero. burrrrrrrr!!
            Gotta wonder how David ever managed to get through that Subway commerical he did! Oh, I forgot, the commerical was for a HOT sandwich.

At least I got my clone to keep me warm cause I'm gonna need it tonight!
            sigpic

Comment

what?! he did a subway commercial?? how's come i never saw it..oh prolly because i live in america and we don't get anything cool like that
              sigpic

Comment

*Wafts southern weather Rosehawk's way*. Hope the clone works .

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                  what?! he did a subway commercial?? how's come i never saw it..oh prolly because i live in america and we don't get anything cool like that
                  It was a few years ago. I vaguely remember seeing it so I am pretty sure that it played in America, especially since we seem to have Subways all over the place, but I could have been visiting in Canada at the time when I saw it, just don't remember
                  He was ice fishing, it was cold and David was practically naked, sitting in his underwear and I think shoes and socks - was first glimpse of his lovely hairy chest for many of us *thunkers* and he was eating a hot sub sandwich.
                  The ad was about the sandwich being so hot that you had to take your clothes off to cool down.
                  I think David said at a con that is was about -18 below and they had emergency people out there for him in case he got hypothermia.

Originally posted by Llyrellin
                  *Wafts southern weather Rosehawk's way*. Hope the clone works .
                  Oh, the clone works, yes indeedy, the clone works!! Tonight is suppose to be the coldest. Have to make sure the water pipes don't freeze. Don't see it warming up for a few more days and we got it mild compared to those up North

Pajus - I sent my recommendations to you. Let me know if you get it. Didn't have the energy to deal with the helpline once again today.
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 04 February 2007, 09:46 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

A hair dryer on the water pipes will unfreeze them, things are getting cold here too, nowhere near as cold as you

Comment

I love the mad scientist look, it suits Radek well

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        I love the mad scientist look, it suits Radek well
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3194949/39/ If that's the case, You should read this.

Comment

I've seen that, I ca really see Radek flipping his lid and doing that

Comment

Hiya.

Flippin' heck!!! Hittin' -4 tonight.

I wish it could be warm tomorrow night...

JOSEPH IN ONE DAY AND 45 MIN!!!

We had our technical rehearsel today and I sang with a microphone (Like the radio coms that they use in Stargate Atlantis )

It's starting to scare me now.

How are we all??? What have I missed???

Comment

Good grief! You're not considered north? Hope the weather warms up a bit. Does it usually get this cold where you're at, or is this winter just 'special?'

Hi allestian . Hope all your rehearsals go swimmingly. I don't suppose you can keep one of those mikes? .

On topic: Erm, Radek is hot. *Thunk*. .

Comment

Wheee! Just came back from Pegasus 2 and I've met David Nykl! It was great to meet him, he's really lovely, and the fans went nuts whenever he appeared!

I got a photo with him!!! And he asked for my real name. I asked if he wanted to hear the English or the German pronounciation, and he wanted the German one, so I told him - and he repeated my name perfectly! That's because he speaks Czech, I guess, becauseof that he knows how to pronounce the German "r".

Aaaaand - Brian Cooney said that David Nykl will appear at the Crossroads Wolf con in Germany in November - I asked David at the autograph session yesterday if it's true, and he said yes then. By now it's also been announced on the official website already. That's great because I already bought a ticket for that con a few weeks ago!!! I'll meet him again!

Bye, A.

ETA: Just realised that I posted in the Zelenka thread, not the Nykl thread, sorry! Will post this over there.
                                Last edited by Arlessiar; 05 February 2007, 10:36 AM.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X