No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys,I've got some late nights at work this week so instead of taking DVD's I'll write but I do have a lot of other fic's to finish namely Mistaken Identity

Comment

Just wanted to say that David was awesome at P2 and I will post some pics later today

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        his week so instead of taking DVD's I'll write but I do have a lot of other fic's to finish namely Mistaken Identity
        Sounds intriguing

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight
        Just wanted to say that David was awesome at P2 and I will post some pics later today
        Fantastic. Look forward to the pics!!!!!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Unfortunatly there's no Zelenka in it, well not directly, it's what happens when Major Lorne and Agent Garrity from 4400 get mistaken fro eachother

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Story is sent. I added some Czech lines to it. I'll better send the colourful translation in a separate mail.
            Thanks. Got it and appreciate the Czech suggestions. Never ever thought I would be learning THOSE words in another language LOL!

Originally posted by Potion_Mistress
            okay, hello all you Raving Radek fans out there I made sumthing...I will link the website at the end...I found this site courtesy of another GWer
            Thanks for the link. Can really have alot of fun with it!! Oh the places where we can now take *thunkin*

Did you ever get someone at PS2 to get David's autograph for you? I asked someone when David came to the Springfield con last Nov and I got a resounding No Way. I even offered to pay extra for the trip.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Unfortunatly there's no Zelenka in it, well not directly, it's what happens when Major Lorne and Agent Garrity from 4400 get mistaken fro eachother
              Zelenka may be my favorite character but I do enjoy reading fanfics from all over.
              Sounds like this could be fun story to write, if not somewhat of a challenge
              sigpic

Comment

The idea behind it is that Kavan Smith plays both characters

Comment

As promised

Comment

oooOOOooo his hair's longer oooooooooo

Comment

Thanks Sheppard's Delight! The pics are great!! David sure seems to have nice taste in clothes and I love the longer hair!! I always melt when he smiles
                      Hope you had fun at PS2.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                      The idea behind it is that Kavan Smith plays both characters
                      That sounds like it could be bit of a challenge to write. I haven't seen most of the 4400 club. Sounds like I need to get caught up!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        Thanks Sheppard's Delight! The pics are great!! David sure seems to have nice taste in clothes and I love the longer hair!!
                        Hope you had fun at PS2.

That sounds like it could be bit of a challenge to write. I haven't seen most of the 4400 club. Sounds like I need to get caught up!!!
                        He really looked so smart - he was lovely!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                          He really looked so smart - he was lovely!!!!!
                          He really is great with his fans!!! Really have to appreciate the efforts that he and Hewitt go out of their way to make their fans feel special!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a good time was had

It's been a fun story to write Rosehawk

Comment

yea, i think someone is gonna get me one at P2 (or at least try)...if not, well, there will be other times
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Thanks. Got it and appreciate the Czech suggestions. Never ever thought I would be learning THOSE words in another language LOL!
                                Life is surely full of surprises

Comment

Working...
                                X