No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radek is supposed to be in the later chapters. It's an NC-17 fic, so I need to know how easy it is to offend you

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
      i visit bearing a gift for you all....
      Nice pic. Very nice!! Thanks for sharing!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I would be willing to beta for you as well. Sometimes two beta's are better than one!

I need someone to beta the second chapter in my Radek and Sarah story. It's the tranisitional chapter before chapter 3 which is already written. It is also NC17.

It's going to be a long cold weekend, so I am not going anywhere!!

So Reefgirl, how are you going to celebrate your new found freedom?!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm a fairly difficult sort of person to offend; barring the slaughter/torture of children, it's safe to bet it won't bother me. I'd be willing to look over anyone's fic, if they want .
          And I agree - two heads are definitely better than one .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin View Post
            I'm a fairly difficult sort of person to offend; barring the slaughter/torture of children, it's safe to bet it won't bother me. I'd be willing to look over anyone's fic, if they want .
            And I agree - two heads are definitely better than one .
            Can I send you the rough cut of mine? I am still working out some of rough edges but it is at a point that any feedback and corrections would be greatly appreciated.
            sigpic

Comment

Send away! . I always love to see new fics, and I've got nothing but time on my hands this weekend. Well, unless you count the orthodontist...
              Well, time for an I-don't-have-a-class-for-two-days thunk .
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin View Post
                Send away! . I always love to see new fics, and I've got nothing but time on my hands this weekend. Well, unless you count the orthodontist...
                Well, time for an I-don't-have-a-class-for-two-days thunk
                Can you PM me your e-mail address? Looks like I can't send an attachment through GW, at least my computer won't let me.

Those pics of Radek from Sunday are just the best *thunkin* pics, aren't they
                sigpic

Comment

Should be in your PMbox. . Yep, gotta love those Sunday pics. I just about squee-thunked when I saw him onscreen. .

Comment

Done. Let me know if you get it. I have been having problems with anyone using Outlook Express and not sure if e-mails are going out or coming in. I know I have missed a few e-mails that have never shown up.

Originally posted by Llyrellin
                    Yep, gotta love those Sunday pics. I just about squee-thunked when I saw him onscreen.
                    Yeah, I went nuts with those pics. They are some of the best, cutest and sexiest pics of Zelenka yet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I don't think I got it. Could you resend it?

Comment

I tried, don't think it worked. It is this stupid OutLook Express. Just hate it. Has my e-mail all screwed up. I know what I have to do to get the e-mail through but the icon and everything is missing. I will send it as soon as I can get it figured out. Helpline has been no help, about ready to get a new e-mail because the on-line help really s*cks.
                        The problem isn't as simple as it sounds, even the help line couldn't help, I think my e-mail configuration is screwed up because OutLook shouldn't be interfering with my account.

Okay, enough of the ranting. I need some Zelenka *thunkin*

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

I guess it took the ranting to get it figured out.
                          Just tried sending it a third time. Let me know if you get it!!!

I am so glad that Zelenka is worth all this hassle

This Outlook Express still has my e-mail screwed up but at least I have a temporary solution until I have more energy to deal with the on-line help this weekend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, the eyes...the lovely, lovely blue eyes.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

In case my email messes up, it did indeed work . Ranting'll do that sometimes . Well, I'm off for tonight, thunkers! Sleep tight and dream of Radek .

Comment

Welcome Back audreysmagic. Haven't seen you for awhile

Aaah the wonders of a Zelenka clone, helping to keep me warm at night And those eyes
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X