Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our weather has warmed up now

Comment

You're doing fine. If this was my story, I'd be so bered with writing after 10,000 words I'd just try to invent a nice way for them to die (and execute it)

Comment

I tend to break mine down into chapters of about 1500 words

Comment

I tend to do about 10 pages of writing and then I move onto the next chapter...

*Looks around at the wide-eyed faces*

Oh!!! Don't worry, that's the book I was writing.

With fics it's about 5 pages of writing before the next chapter.

Comment

I can't believe that it won't rain!!!

I really need it to rain to take piccies for my media coursework...

Comment

Try a hosepipe, always assuming the ban's been lifted, the ground is finally drying out around here

Comment

I'll probably have to come up with a different storyboard for my advert. At least I finally got my DVD cover finished.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Can't help it on this thread. Zelenka just brings out the best in us!! He's just so damn good looking!

Okay folks. Here is another attempt at writing fanfiction here. This is actually the first story in what will probably be four or five chapters. It is a bit of a long read, just the way the story developed. It started out as a silly story about Zelenka, Mckay and Sheppard all going for the same girl. Somehow it ended up being a dark story with Zelenka and Sheppard. - not sure why but I kind of like the chemistry between Zelenka and Sheppard and I am not talking in the slash way The third chapter is already written and is even darker. I am working on the second chapter which is not so dark.

http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=10583

Very special thanks to audreysmagic for her beta'ing and encouragement. I wasn't originally going to post any of the stories I was writing. And special thanks to d3u5 who provided the GW translations.

I don't like the title so if anyone has any suggestions let me know

Did a little spellczeching on your story and posted the corrections via e-mail. Really good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Did a little spellczeching on your story and posted the corrections via e-mail. Really good stuff.
                      "spellczeching" I love it!!!
                      Got the corrections, thanks. Will put them in.

I tried breaking this down and if anyone has any suggestions with good chapter breaks let me know. Though I did point to breaks in the story with ** to suggest chapter breaks. There are at least three more stories in Radek and Sarah's story and the stories kind of follow each other so I want to keep them together and not submit them as seperate stories.
                      This fanfic stuff is still new to me so PM with any suggestions!!
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hi all...just popping in real quick to drop off some pics I took at a con in Melbourne last year...sorry bout the lateness...long story short...I only just got the pics downloaded off the camera 2 days ago!!
                        Anyhow....hope you like...take care everyone, be safe and stay happy!!

"Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                          Hi all...just popping in real quick to drop off some pics I took at a con in Melbourne last year...sorry bout the lateness...long story short...I only just got the pics downloaded off the camera 2 days ago!!
                          Anyhow....hope you like...take care everyone, be safe and stay happy!!
                          Hey chelle db, thanks for sharing. It is never too late to share pics with David!!!
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Enjoying your story so far, Rosehawk! Very nice .
                            And for the best double-thunk ever before bed:

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

I'm afraid I still haven't read it as I was so tired last night I went to bed early, I didn't even watch Atlantis last night, I have recorded it

Comment

Nice piccys

Comment

Working...
                                X