No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was going I'd ask a question about family.

We know that Radek has a sister and a little nephew but that's all we've heard about his family. What does David think of this small amount of background and what kind of storyline would he like to see, if one at all; involving Radek's background and life back in the Czech Republic?

Nothing major.

Comment

I'd like to know what Radek's experiences were in the Army

Comment

I know

Comment

Maybe we could...never mind...

Comment

Yup. Me too.

I hope you're writing these down Red Phoniex...

Will you say who these are from??? If so, my name is pronounced as All-est-ian

(All as in al) (Est as in West) (Ian as in the name)

Comment

Mine is pronounced how it's written

Comment

Maybe...

Comment

Oh nothing really...

Comment

Damn

Comment

You people are BAD, lol!
                      Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                      SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                        If I was going I'd ask a question about family.

We know that Radek has a sister and a little nephew but that's all we've heard about his family. What does David think of this small amount of background and what kind of storyline would he like to see, if one at all; involving Radek's background and life back in the Czech Republic?
                        We also know - big spoiler so don't read if you don't want to know
                        Spoiler:
                        That Radek also has a brother and that his family was poor. His brother burned their house down and they had to live in a tent in the middle of the winter for three months.

I think this is in the Tao of McKay.

Speaking of cold (see spoiler), I will need to snuggle up to my clone this weekend. It is suppose to get at least 17 degrees below zero with a windchill that could get as much as 50 below zero. Basically your nose freezes two seconds out of stepping out the door. I'm staying in!!!
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
                          You people are BAD, lol!
                          Can't help it on this thread. Zelenka just brings out the best in us!! He's just so damn good looking!

Okay folks. Here is another attempt at writing fanfiction here. This is actually the first story in what will probably be four or five chapters. It is a bit of a long read, just the way the story developed. It started out as a silly story about Zelenka, Mckay and Sheppard all going for the same girl. Somehow it ended up being a dark story with Zelenka and Sheppard. - not sure why but I kind of like the chemistry between Zelenka and Sheppard and I am not talking in the slash way The third chapter is already written and is even darker. I am working on the second chapter which is not so dark.

http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=10583

Very special thanks to audreysmagic for her beta'ing and encouragement. I wasn't originally going to post any of the stories I was writing. And special thanks to d3u5 who provided the GW translations.

I don't like the title so if anyone has any suggestions let me know
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 30 January 2007, 06:14 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            Can't help it on this thread. Zelenka just brings out the best in us!! He's just so damn good looking!
                            Or is it that he brings out the worst in us? Because, frankly, I doubt most of the thoughts I have when ogling Zelenka could be described as my "best".... .
                            Hehehe.

My, your story is long. More yummy goodness, then, hooray! .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin View Post
                              Or is it that he brings out the worst in us? Because, frankly, I doubt most of the thoughts I have when ogling Zelenka could be described as my "best".... .
                              Hehehe.

Never thought of it that way. I have been having so much fun *thunkin* Zelenka that it seemed like a good thing!

My, your story is long. More yummy goodness, then, hooray! .
                              Didn't mean for it to be so long, it just kind of happened that way.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll have a read of it later Rosehawk, when I have a bit more time

Comment

Working...
                                X