Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you have me any other way?

Comment

I am trying to think what I should give to DN to sign. I mean, he was here and I have his autograph and photo and all. But one autograph is for free so I thought about some picture of Zelenka, city and with the name of my web where he could sign it...hmm, I think that´s it.
      I went through few sport shops but they don´t have Czech flags, would you believe it? I have to ask in Prague on Thursday, just before departure.

Anyway, for naughty girls, one of Submersion....what is he thinking about?

Spoiler:

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I've seen that look many times

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          I´ll be in P2, so I can ask, too...and I am planning little Czech ambush, so when you hear someone ask in Czech, it´s going to be me
          Go, Klenotka

Comment

oooohhhh...I LIKE that look...
            Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
            SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Wouldn't mind him looking at me that way....

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

When I went to DragonCon 2006, I told everyone on the Beckett/McGillion thunk thread that I was going. Seems like I was the only one posting on the thread who went. So I asked Paul if he didn't mind posing for a photo for his fans at GateWorld. He was super nice and posed especially just for us.

If anyone wants to volunteer to do that at P2, that would be grand. Or, if you're shy, just take as many pictures as you can.

And, of course, we want all the details of your encounters with David Nykl. I want the details for all the other actors, too. Maybe you'll post them in the Fandom/P2 thread?

Here's a question that's pretty generic: Since Radek is a recurring character, has it ever happened that he's had another job when they wanted him to come in to do Radek? In other words, how far in advance does he know he's scheduled to come in?

If you've seen the GateWorld home page or some of the other threads, you know that next season (casting spoiler)
                Spoiler:
                Samantha Carter will be doing 14 Atlantis episodes. I'm afraid that's going to cut into the McKay/Zelenka dynamic. But I don't want to say the Carter thing unless it's mentioned at the convention by one of the actors.

So that's what prompted my question and how it's worded.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Well, I have his autograph already but I want to ask him for sending message for my site. We are the best site in Czech internet and this would be great to have signed banner from him.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    *Slaps Wrist* Naughty Reef
                    And that is all you are slapping? Did I just say that out loud

Originally posted by Klenotka
                    Anyway, for naughty girls, one of Submersion....what is he thinking about?
                    Damn he looks good

Wish I was going to PS2. Be sure to share. I may go to the Chicago con in August and meet Paul!!
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Is David going for sure? He hasn't updated his website. It says 85% chance which is pretty good but still leaves room for, ughhh, don't even want to think about it.

By any chance does anyone have a Dr. Z signature that they can scan and PM or e-mail me? I am trying to make up some artwork for something fun for myself. I am willing to share if it turns out okay. Not saying what it until I can see if I can actually pull it off. Need a "Dr. Z" signature since David does it so uniquely otherwise, once I get the other artwork put together I will just have to use the font on the computer.
                      Sad to say I haven't had the opportunity to get an original sig myself.

You guys that are going have fun and be sure to post pictures and share your experiences. It is always fun to read about them.
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 29 January 2007, 06:28 PM.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Yeah, we want all the gossip when you get back

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          And that is all you are slapping? Did I just say that out loud
                          Any volunteers

Double Thunk from The Game
                          Spoiler:

Comment

What is he thinking???

What is he thinking???

What am I thinking?!?!

Naughty non-PG thoughts come to mind.

Comment

Naughty non PG thoughts always happen in this thread

Comment

Not fair...not fair...

Comment

Working...
                                X