Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Reefgirl, I can always ask if I see them again, which given the crimes that happened I expect to. He got kick out of my sci-fi DVD collection which is mostly all Stargate and my favorite movies. I had Farscape on the TV and Gateworld up on the computer.
    Hey a Law Enforcement Officer with some taste, who knew eh

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Here you go Reefgirl! Both of them on the same page!

Oh they could both so pull it off in a storyline together!!!!!
      (Sorry Zelenka is a tad bit blurry. Too tired to fix it tonight, maybe tomorrow)

Hey, we made 1000 posts on David's appreciation thread. That is something to celebrate!!!!!
      Whose got the beer?!
      Oh wow they are great pics

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
        "Rodney, get in here now!" (Radek's in a minor panic due to the situation and thus yelling for him in Czech)
        "This can't be happening."

Thanks so much
        "Rodney, okamžit? sem p?ij?!"
        "Tohle nen?* pravda"

I am not sure if Czech diacritics will be acceptedy by GW I think Czech is little unusual for it

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

*passes around Smirnoff's* Woo-hoo!
          How could I forget the Smirnoff's as I take my swig (at least three times before passing it on)

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          Oh wow they are great pics
          I am having fun learning how to do some new things on the computer. Finally can edit pictures that I download without alot of hassle. We have a weird picture program and it has been somewhat challenging to get it to work correctly.

They do look great together. Who knows maybe someday we can see them act together.........
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Hey a Law Enforcement Officer with some taste, who knew eh
            Yeah, who would have known. I forgot how intimidating they can be when they are working so at least it gave us something in common to talk about to relax a bit. Actually my daughter and I were home alone so it was quite uncomfortable having two men who I don't know just walk into my home. Quiet nice neighborhood is already on edge with what is happening.

Hey Potion_Mistress, welcome to the world of glasses. I still don't have to wear them yet. Beginning to think I am one of the few who frequent this thread that doesn't wear glasses. Oh I feel so left out....one less thing in common with Zelenka.........That's okay, it's the *thunkin* that counts

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              "Rodney, okamžit? sem p?ij?!"
              "Tohle nen?* pravda"

I am not sure if Czech diacritics will be acceptedy by GW I think Czech is little unusual for it
              Thanks! What's it look like without the diacritics? GW seems to have messed some of them up.... grr. Guess they're not used to it after all.....
              sigpic
              Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Been wearing mine since I was 15 PM

Comment

Is it me or is Kiefer beginning to look a lot like his Dad? I've often wondered if they ever remade M*A*S*H the film whether he'd play the part of Hawkeye, I know David is too old but I think he'd make a great Radar

Comment

Thanks! What's it look like without the diacritics? GW seems to have messed some of them up.... grr. Guess they're not used to it after all.....
                    "Rodney, okamzite sem prijd!"
                    "Tohle neni pravda"

You know, this diacritics is only in Czech so no wonder that GW doesn´t take it

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      Is it me or is Kiefer beginning to look a lot like his Dad? I've often wondered if they ever remade M*A*S*H the film whether he'd play the part of Hawkeye, I know David is too old but I think he'd make a great Radar
                      I have always thought Kiefer looked alot like his dad only his face is fuller and not as thin as his dad's. But you are right as he gets older the resemblence gets more and more noticiable.

David as Radar, yea he'd make a great Radar but hell I would want to see him as Hawkeye's sidekick Trapper which I think he would be even better at!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                        "Rodney, okamzite sem prijd!"
                        "Tohle neni pravda"

You know, this diacritics is only in Czech so no wonder that GW doesn´t take it
                        Thank you so much! *hugs* Hey, at least you guys have diacritics and not the Cyrillic alphabet....THAT'S a pain in the @$$ to try to type!
                        sigpic

Comment

BTW, here's the fic I got the translations for....for those who want to see it.
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3342305/1/ It's Weir/Zelenka ship.

Radek has a crush. Elizabeth has a medical crisis. There's a longer summary at FF.net :-D
                          sigpic

Comment

That was a very nice fic

Comment

There was a particular scene in A Few Good Men, I think it was when his character was being cross examined in the courtroom and for a very brief moment his expression changed and he looked the spitting image of his dad, it was really spooky

Comment

I can say with complete honesty that Donald Sutherland creeps me out...

Kiefer on the other hand. Loved him ever since seeing 'The Lost Boys'.

FANTASTIC FILM!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X