No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, it was -10 below zero with the wind chill when I got up this morning. I just wish I could take my clone to work to keep me warm. I have such warm thoughts of my clone at work................. It's the weekend now and I know where my clone and I will be
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

well, it's 5:55pm and once again it is a chilly night...0 degrees right now...brrr..looks like my clone will be busy once again
      sigpic

Comment

What's a favorite traditional drink in the Czech Republic? It has to be non-alcholic and appeals to families. My youth group is making Kolaches and they need a drink to go with them.
        sigpic

Comment

you know, i have no idea....you could try googling it and see what you come up with
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
            you know, i have no idea....you could try googling it and see what you come up with
            I was hoping that d3u5 would be on line sometime this weekend and let me know. I have googled some stuff but it is more fun to have it confirmed from someone from the Czech Republic and then I can get the correct translations and such as well.
            My youth group is representing the Czech Republic in an International Festival. We started making about 300 little Czech flags to hand out at the event. We plan on serving some food and drink as well. It's a fun event.
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 January 2007, 09:21 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

oh true...and i know that i am obsessed with Stargate, 'specially Radek...when i was searching on Yahoo Travel earlier and planning a trip in the future to Prague
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                oh true...and i know that i am obsessed with Stargate, 'specially Radek...when i was searching on Yahoo Travel earlier and planning a trip in the future to Prague
                It's easy to get obsessed with Radek. David N. just makes Zelenka one of the best and most loveable (IMO) of the Stargate characters.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                  My youth group is representing the Czech Republic in an International Festival . We started making about 300 little Czech flags to hand out at the event. We plan on serving some food and drink as well. It's a fun event.
                  Can I come?

...slinks back into betaing mode...should be done with it tomorrow!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

If you want to see David in another dark role, checkout Escape Velocity, he's actually a tad bit psycho in that one. Movie's okay but David was great in it!
                    ...tad bit psycho...David in it...*thinks of screencap opportunities...*

I'm there.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
                      ...tad bit psycho...David in it...*thinks of screencap opportunities...*

I'm there.
                      Here's one of my favorites from the movie. And yet the pic doesn't really do the psycho part justice

I would love to see David in an intense show like 24. Think he would be great in that show as either a bad guy or one of the military guys.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
                        Can I come?

...slinks back into betaing mode...should be done with it tomorrow!
                        Sure, you would be more than welcome if you think you can handle being around 300+ kids between the ages of 5 and 17 and their families!!! It is a huge family event that the different groups take part in. It is alot of fun. We have 20 countries that are being represented.

Yeah, I will be waiting with "Beta" breath (every pun intended)! I really appreciate the time you are taking to beta a story I was a tad bit reluctant to even share.
                        sigpic

Comment

Czech Non Alco drink, not easy, I'll see what I can do, I have a contact out there I can ask

Comment

Oh God David Nykl and Keifer Sutherland on the same show, be still my undies

Comment

Sure, you would be more than welcome if you think you can handle being around 300+ kids between the ages of 5 and 17 and their families!!! It is a huge family event that the different groups take part in. It is alot of fun. We have 20 countries that are being represented.
                              Hey, sounds like a blast! But I work with kids....
                              Yeah, I will be waiting with "Beta" breath (every pun intended)! I really appreciate the time you are taking to beta a story I was a tad bit reluctant to even share.
                              :-D no prob!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                Czech Non Alco drink, not easy, I'll see what I can do, I have a contact out there I can ask
                                Thanks Reefgirl. Can't very well serve Mullen wine or beer at a family event here.

Hey, sounds like a blast! But I work with kids....
                                Well then, you should fit right in!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X