No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, if they stick to their schedule Middleman will be on January 19th. Now I just need to make sure I will be home Last time I asked my friend to tape a show for me I got everything but the show I asked for
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

The Return pt 2 is on tonight WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Radek has a lovely everything.
        A pic for Rosehawk

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

Yummy is soooo right!
          I am trying so hard to wait to see this ep but I don't know if I can wait another 5 months. He got an even better exposed chest shot than Sheppard did!!! Keep PG, Keep PG, Keep PG.......
          Rosehawk, here is the user who put Tao of Rodney on YouTube...you will have to click on 'see all videos' and then go to like page 2 or 3...there are 5 parts to it...and she has a lot of other episodes too enjoy! I think there is A LOT of Radek in the last half S3...sometimes living in America sucks...where do you live at Rosehawk? I am in South Dakota.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Chayiana
          sigpic

Comment

HIYA!!!!!!

OMG!!!

Talk about havoc this morning.

I got up late, set off late, left my lunch at home, got to college and went into my exams...

Exam 1 - Character question, enjoyed answering it, plenty of diagrams.
            Question 2 was also a character question but also had staging as well, so directing kind of popped out.

Exam 2 - I got my lighting question!!! OMG!!! At least 2ish pages about lighting in a play I've seen.

Exam 3 - Stanislavski paper - They gave me 2 things I knew and I also put it in loads of other terms too.

Now I need to get some food. Where's Darren and his money...???

(BTW, Deanery Darren not GW Darren)

Comment

Yeah, if they stick to their schedule Middleman will be on January 19th. Now I just need to make sure I will be home Last time I asked my friend to tape a show for me I got everything but the show I asked for
              OMG!!! That'll be on my birthday!!!

Wish I was over there, it'd be such a treat.

Return Part 2 tonight!!!

Another episode to tape for Mrs J.

Comment

Yeah, I'm working but I'm off tomorrow and Mother's off shopping so I'll have 2 hours of Stargate to watch

Comment

good to hear that you are doing swell!! and what better than to come here and relax...hmmm, as a matter a fact, i think radek wants to even help you

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Zelenka Thread The Lonely Huntress!!!!
                    ¡Gracias!
                    I'm glad I found it again. I confused two treads and I thought my post has vanished. I guess that's what happened to my first post about Zelenka.

I am not sure if anything is official but David mention on his blog a few weeks ago that he was hoping to do something before season 4 began filming in February and it sounds like he is apart of it.
                    Gracias for the link. I found the statement somehow confusing (did you see a pattern here?), but several people congratulated him so I guess he did mean he's going to be part of season 4. I hope so, Zelenka is one of my favorite characters.

Adiós, take care.

K.TLH.

Comment

Hey, do I hear of a new person on our threads???

Cool.

Welcome The Lonely Huntress.

Comment

Hi Lonely Huntress

Lucky you that your exam was good Allestian

Comment

Hola, Lonely Huntress! De donde eres?
                          Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                          SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Lucky would definitely be the correct word for the moment.

Comment

oooh newbie to thread

Welcome The Lonely Huntress!!!

Grab a clone and have fun...just make sure it is PG rated
                              sigpic

Comment

You'd better ask Rosehawk for the clones. My own clone took my cloning credits off me. I'll get him later.

Comment

Working...
                                X