Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks ladies and you're welcome Rosehawk

Comment

My dad's tip on this kind of situation is, when someone is ranting at you is to agree with everything they say and keep a straight face and keep calm, this will make the other person get madder, make them look more foolish and get them into trouble (Hopefully) and you know what, it works Ask your improv teacher about one liner comebacks

Comment

Chibi Zelenka images:

Zelenkinator
        Zelenka
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!

Oh my!!! Too cute!!!

I was watching Phantoms last night and was fuming when Zelenka was in one scene that last for about 2 minutes!!!

Thank God for the most recent episode with there being tonnes of Zelenka.

Comment

If somebody has a go at me I tend to lose the plot and imagine hurting them - badly. Of course I don't hurt them. I just walk away half way throug the rant.

Comment

That'll do the trick too

Comment

The secondary characters seem to be getting short shrift this series. Good drawings

Comment

Maybe we should do a demonstration...

We're thinking of doing a demonstration to get our library back to its quiet way. It has a classroom in it right now and we're not allowed to use it either.

I'm going to have get changed in a minute...

Comment

Comment

Glad you approve

Comment

Yeah

*Waves placard* We Want More Zelenka, Lorne, Cadman and Kusanagi

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          My dad's tip on this kind of situation is, when someone is ranting at you is to agree with everything they say and keep a straight face and keep calm, this will make the other person get madder, make them look more foolish and get them into trouble (Hopefully) and you know what, it works Ask your improv teacher about one liner comebacks
                          Actually that is what I usually do. I can keep a straight face and give no reaction when people are yelling at me and it is fun to watch them get madder and madder. It does make them look foolish and a regular conversation would have produced much better result only 'prima donas' are usually to "noses up in the air" to notice. Problem was I was really hungry, and she made me miss my lunch.
                          We get the rules of Improv tonight so we will see what happens with that.

It is always nice after a bad day though to see all Zelenka pics. Has such a soothing effect on me
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 14 December 2006, 06:54 PM.
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I still think that Zelenka/David should be made a regular. Course with the whole Beckett thing at the moment, now is probably not a time to bring it up .

Nice pics Col. Shadow Quinn. Thanks for sharing!
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 14 December 2006, 06:46 PM.
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Probably best if he keeps his head down for a bit

Comment

Pics are always good to sooth nerves

Comment

Working...
                                X