Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO!!!

Yeah I watched it too last night. It was really funny.

I'm going through the situation where I'm trying to find 'The Middleman' from Jake 2.0 so I can see David in his bad guy role.

I was watching this film I made about a month ago, last night, where I just said why I was good at acting. (I was very bored...) Anyway there was a moment where I attempted a Czech accent.

I'm not going to comment on it...

Comment

It's one of those that can get confused

Comment

Find me that man

Comment

Hi...new here to Gateworld...long-time lurker, first time poster But I joined mainly to get in on this thread and the Weir/Zelenka one, because, well, I'm hopeless that way Thought I'd say hello, and officially get in on the Radek love...because David Nykl is truly awesome.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Hi audreysmagic, you'll find many of the same faces in the David Nykl/Radek Zelenka threads

Comment

I need to find the machine first. Oh here's one...oh wait it says I'll have to wait til tomorrow to use it. Darn!!!

Comment

Hello and welcome.

I'm Allestian. Erm, well my real name is completely different but because I hate it so much I'm not putting it down.

As you can tell I talk a lot. I do a fair bit of posting and I hand out greens as much as I can.

I'm a fan of Doctor Who, Torchwood, Stargate Atlantis and SG-1 and possibly all of the British medical dramas from the past 10 years. Not including Green Wing and Doctors.

I'm at college. I should be doing homework but I never do it. I'm also a budding performer as I sing and act as much as I can. I am now going to be quiet.

Comment

Damn

Comment

Welcome audreysmagic to the wonderful world of David Nykl fans!!!!

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                    I'm going through the situation where I'm trying to find 'The Middleman' from Jake 2.0 so I can see David in his bad guy role..
                    If you really want to see David at his best in a bad guy role watch him in the movie Escape Velocity. Movie is okay, David is fantastic, almost don't recognize him at first. He plays Russell and is really psycho and creepy.
                    Did I mention that he looks good in a tight shirt. Russell is actually one of my favorite roles that I have seen him in so far, other than Zelenka and his Moonman character in Cold Squad.

I will try to post a picture of Russell this weekend. I am on limited time with the computer tonight

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    McKay and Mrs Miller was on last night, lots of lovely Zelenka maments
                    Cool, one of my favorite eps.

I wish Sci-fi would show reruns. I guess December 18th they are having an Atlantis marathon but I don't know if I can take off from work that day.
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      Welcome audreysmagic to the wonderful world of David Nykl fans!!!!

I wish Sci-fi would show reruns. I guess December 18th they are having an Atlantis marathon but I don't know if I can take off from work that day.
                      Thanks for the welcome. I'm gonna try to tape as much of the marathon as I can, but alas, I have to work too, and when the tape runs out, it's out....
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
                        Thanks for the welcome. I'm gonna try to tape as much of the marathon as I can, but alas, I have to work too, and when the tape runs out, it's out....
                        This is so cool, someone is actually on at the same time I am and it is not even a weekend!!!!

I am going to try to tape but the stupid machine has been acting up, probably time to replace it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                          I need to find the machine first. Oh here's one...oh wait it says I'll have to wait til tomorrow to use it. Darn!!!

Darn, I was waiting all day to see his clone.
                          Teasing us with Zelenka is not nice
                          sigpic

Comment

Zelenka cloning machines are not easy to come by.

Let's see...

Oh here come's Rosehawk's clone.

RHRadekClone: Hey where am I? Who am I? What is this place?
                            ALS: Calm down. You're a Zelenka clone and you're going to a lovely new home. Rosehawk's to be precise.

RHRadekClone: Rosehawk?
                            ALS: Yeah Rosehawk. She's lovely. She'll huggle you and snuggle you...

RHRadekClone: Wow!!! Take me to my owner!

ALS: Off you go. She'll be around soon.

Reefgirl I'm afraid you're going to have to wait for yours. I've run out of time and also cloning credit.

Comment

Rosehawk your clone is ready by the way.

Comment

Where's mine

Comment

Working...
                                X