No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Rosehawk I am incredibly proud of you. It appears that we have an another actress on this thread.

Well all I can say is go for it. You never know your luck in a raffle.

I have the solo this Friday and I'm listening yo 'Beyond the Night' by Rachel Luttrell right now so I know it off by heart for tomorrow.

Now why can't my theatre teacher be like your improv teacher. Mrs T is going to slaughter me tomorrow because I didn't go on a trip on Friday. Not my fault that I get agoro. Oh and my colleague will have a go at me too.

I don't really want to go in but theatre isn't the only thing that is important to me. I know I can act but from the encouragement that I get in that lesson I don't take many oppurtunities.

Nought to do with the fact that I get shouted at when I get my essays wrong but the others have a laugh along with Miss when they do the same thing.

I have singing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday as well as rehearsels tomorrow and on Thursday. So all week.

Stuff theatre anyway. Media is going really well for me, so I can be a writer, camera technician or a director. There's nothing stopping me.

Sorry for the moan but I had to vent a bit before tomorrow when everything will go wrong again...

BTW. Great piccies.

Comment

Got any pics to show how handsome he looks in the tux???

Comment

Yeah pic of the man in a suit

Comment

Vent away girl, that's what friends are for *Hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
            Well done Rosehawk I am incredibly proud of you. It appears that we have an another actress on this thread.
            Thanks Allestian, but an actress I am not, I actually have a rather boring job in the coporate world, well it's boring to me because it doesn't fit my personality but it is with an excellent company and given life circumstances one that I need to keep.

Well all I can say is go for it. You never know your luck in a raffle.
            Ain't that the truth. Nothing stopping me from exploring the possiblity.

I have the solo this Friday and I'm listening yo 'Beyond the Night' by Rachel Luttrell right now so I know it off by heart for tomorrow.
            Good Luck with this. Too bad we can't hear your solo. It would be so cool too!

Now why can't my theatre teacher be like your improv teacher. Mrs T is going to slaughter me tomorrow because I didn't go on a trip on Friday. Not my fault that I get agoro. Oh and my colleague will have a go at me too.
            All I can say is the gift my improv teacher gave me goes beyond what words can express. It's funny because I can do presentations in front of crowds really well, hold the audience's attention but when I get one on one with conversations I lose my self confidence because I can see how my voice affects them which in turn makes me say stupid things and kind of sabatoge myself. Friday right after this happen, I had two seperate meetings with my boss who I have a frustrating time communicating with. Both meetings went really well simply because I finally had found confidence in the value of my voice. Amazing, just simply amazing.

Stuff theatre anyway. Media is going really well for me, so I can be a writer, camera technician or a director. There's nothing stopping me.
            Go for it!!!!!

Sorry for the moan but I had to vent a bit before tomorrow when everything will go wrong again...
            Try to be positive, if you think it will go wrong, it will. Don't focus on the bad stuff that you think may happen, focus on what you want to have happen and then if the worse does happen, it won't seem so bad and it is much easier to get over it. Remember things going wrong happen to everyone, it's just how you handle it that makes the difference.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
            Nice, I think McKay and Mrs Miller is on Sky this week
            Enjoy it, it has been one of my favorite eps so far this season. Lots of Zelenka, lots of fun Zelenka. David and his facial expressions in this eps are just priceless!!!

Spoiler:
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Come on Rosehawk!!! Please!!! Do you have any piccies???

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                Enjoy it, it has been one of my favorite eps so far this season. Lots of Zelenka, lots of fun Zelenka. David and his facial expressions in this eps are just priceless!!!

Spoiler:
                I have seen it, it's a good Zelenka ep

Comment

I'm sorry - I'm loving his shirt!!!

Rosehawk - I am in the same boat, audience - 1. Conversation - 0.

Comment

I'm sorry - I'm loving his shirt!!!

It's not exactly a shirt, though white really does look good on him!
                    Spoiler:
                    Zelenka was wearing a cleanroom outfit, so he was dressed head to to toe at one point in a white funny looking lab suit.

Originally posted by Allestian
                    Rosehawk - I am in the same boat, audience - 1. Conversation - 0.

Yeah, isn't it amazing! Most people I talk with have just the opposite problem, hate talking in front of crowds and do great with the conversations!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I think it's cool because it gives you a lot of individuality in a way.

Comment

Come on Rosehawk!!! Please!!! Do you have any piccies???

I'm trying, I'm trying.....

Technical stuff not going so well at the moment. Should have some posted for you by the time you guys get up in the morning, if not sooner.

Just to tease you some more though, David looks just simply fantastic in a tux!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Never though of it that way, it does in a way give you alot more creative individuality. I am definitely more animated when I do presentations and feel more myself.

Thanks for the thoughts to think on here Allestian
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, here goes... In spoilers because the pics are somewhat large.

Spoiler:

Courtesy of the Security Clearance website.

This one is just because I think it really shows his nice eyes

davidynykl.info

I couldn't find a decent pic with the full body shot which is where the appreciation of David in a Tux is fully realized

Security Clearance website

Hey, I made the 800th post!!!
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 03 December 2006, 07:10 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yum

Congrats on the post

Comment

No problem. Happy to help.

Please think of me as I face the two terrors with two separate confrontations today. I need strength!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X