X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's one to be going on with

Comment

Nice pics everyone,
      aahhhhhh, he has such wonderful eyes..mouth..nose...chin..
      Crap the drool bucket just overflowed....

Look forward to the screencaps Reefgirl!!!!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Aaaahhh, found another movie David Nykl is in called Act of War.

Okay, not the best movie, but David was fun to watch. All dressed up in a Tux, looked quite handsome. Not so nice a character though, was a jerk actually. Character's name was George.

Did I mention that David looks quite handsome in a tux.

He is so talented, he's just got to get some better roles that show his talents more!!! I am glad he is Zelenka, really don't think any actor could have done as great of a job with Zelenka as David does.
        sigpic

Comment

I'll see what I can do today

Comment

Oooh looking forward to them!!!

Comment

Unfortunatly it looks like it may take a bit longer, I've been busy today and I'll be out all day tomorrow and probably saturday too, I'll see what I can do on sunday

Comment

I will be waiting with an empty *drool* bucket and a mop nearby

Okay, I had an incredibily powerful thing happen to me in class today and no one to share it with here at home.
                My improv teacher (class I am taking for personal development) told me that I have a unique voice and that I should consider going into voice work. What made her comments so powerful is that people have made fun of my voice all my life. While I have worked on my voice over the years, to have someone say I could do professional work with it is just, well overhelming at the moment. Talk about take a negative perception and totally changing it into a postive one in less than 5 minutes. Wow!

I will just have to celebrate with more Zelenka *thunkin* and one of my favorite happy pictures.
                sigpic

Comment

*Hugs* Good for you and good for your teacher, you go out there and prove to 'Them' how foolish they were to ridicule you *Hugs*

Comment

Thanks Reefgirl. I am only taking the class for personal fun, not for anything professional so her words were quite a shock to me and she could tell. She told me that she knew professionals who spent years trying to develop a character voice like mine - What a wonderfully incredible gift she gave me last night. She compare my voice to a popular character on the Simpsons of all shows (I wish I had a laughing smile right about now!)

Cept I think I would rather have a happy Zelenka!!

Last edited by Rosehawk; 01 December 2006, 04:22 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice pic, and it's great to see you on a fluffy cloud of happines

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        I will be waiting with an empty *drool* bucket and a mop nearby

Okay, I had an incredibily powerful thing happen to me in class today and no one to share it with here at home.
                        My improv teacher (class I am taking for personal development) told me that I have a unique voice and that I should consider going into voice work. What made her comments so powerful is that people have made fun of my voice all my life. While I have worked on my voice over the years, to have someone say I could do professional work with it is just, well overhelming at the moment. Talk about take a negative perception and totally changing it into a postive one in less than 5 minutes. Wow!

I will just have to celebrate with more Zelenka *thunkin* and one of my favorite happy pictures.
                        Well, if you do voice work you may run into Kavin Smith or Mark Hamill one day.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                        Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
                          Well, if you do voice work you may run into Kavin Smith or Mark Hamill one day.
                          Well that could be fun!!! I think David Nykl has done some voice work too, now that would be way cool!!!

Not sure if I am going to take things to the professional level or not, it's a very hard field to break into and I have limited options on career change risks that I can take - I am the breadwinner for my family. I am definietly going to take some voice classes and find out, at the very least pursue for personal development.

*as I dances on the lovely cloud of happiness*
                          sigpic

Comment

Good for you Rosehawk *Hugs*

Comment

Thanks for the *hugs* Reefgirl

Now I need some Zelenka *thunkin*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice, I think McKay and Mrs Miller is on Sky this week

Comment

Working...
                                X