No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll get it and tell you how pretty he looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
      I'll get it and tell you how pretty he looks.

Thanks, I will be waiting with fanticipation!!!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

All we had to now is wait...

Comment

At least we have GW and our wonderful Zelenka *thunkin* thread to keep us happy until then
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone else alittle worried about what is going to happen or how much screen time Zelenka/David Nykl is going to get in Season 4 now that Sam/Amanda Tapping is going to be joining the cast for at least some episodes in S4.

Wow, first Jewel and now Amanda, are they trying to build up their male viewership?

Don't get me wrong, I love Sam, she is one of my favorite characters, I just don't want it to be at Zelenka/David Nykl's expense. Guess we will have to wait and see how the stories play out.
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 21 November 2006, 06:57 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

This whole thing is going to end up being at the expense of everybody but McKay.
              Mice
              Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

We know that Carson has gone...

Who else are they going to let loose???

Comment

Yup!!!

Comment

Has that been confirmed then? Carson being killed off?

Comment

He's not being killed off.

It's pretty much confirmed that he's going though.

Most of us Beckett fans are sinking to a slight bout of depression.

Comment

If he's not being killed off at least he has the option of coming back

Comment

Yeah, but that depends on how they get rid of him...

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            Anyone else alittle worried about what is going to happen or how much screen time Zelenka/David Nykl is going to get in Season 4 now that Sam/Amanda Tapping is going to be joining the cast for at least some episodes in S4.

Wow, first Jewel and now Amanda, are they trying to build up their male viewership?

totally agree with you. The cast is big enough as it is, that you don't get alot of time with each one (When was the last time anyone heard Teyla or Ronan speak people!) and i really would like more time with other characters such as Lorne and Zelenka, as they are fantastic characters with alot of protental for great stories.

On the male viewership; I was at a con at the weekend and meet up with ALOT of fans of Stargate. Out of the 14 of us that went to dinner together, only 1 was a male. I don't want good looking women on the show, i want hunks like Paul McGillion, David Hewlett and David Nkyl!

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Funny, the folks in the Lorne Thunk Thread are worried that Sam will take air time away from Lorne, how many times has he been in the show so far this series?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                Funny, the folks in the Lorne Thunk Thread are worried that Sam will take air time away from Lorne, how many times has he been in the show so far this series?
                                i asked him about it at manchester, he'll be in more in the season half of the season as he was filming 4400 during the first half.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Working...
                                X