No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*drools* as I look at the David pic watcher652 posted.

Thanks watcher652!!!!!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

You're welcome. I love the way he's wearing his hair, long enough to curl up at the ends.

I'll have to get my act together and write up his Q&A that he shared with Gary Jones. David was late to the Q&A because he overslept. There was bad weather and his plane was circling the airport for quite a while somewhere in the midwest (I guess it was his connecting flight) and they apparently didn't have food on the plane. He didn't get to the hotel until 3am and the talk was at 10am.

I don't know why cons schedule guests from other coasts at inappropriate times. 10am East Coast time is 7am in Vancouver.

I did get to ask him a question. It was about the Subway commercial.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

That look does look great on him!! Seen him a couple of other shows now where he has really short hair. That looks great on him too but the longer hair looks the best

It's amazing he looks that good in the picture considering he did not get alot of sleep. Still has that nice smile and twinkle in his eye.

Look forward to seeing what you got for the Q&A part of the con. What exactly did you ask him about his Subway commerical?

Got any more pics we can drool over
        Just give us a fair warning so I can get the bucket and mop
        sigpic

Comment

For those interested, put up a con report on David at UFC this past weekend (not incredibly large, I was on a one-day pass) plus several photos.

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/32441.html

Enjoy!

Comment

Sounds like they're both a good laugh

Comment

You know what???

I'm most likely the youngest person in my country that thunks for David.

Some people find me really strange...

So confused!!!

Comment

I teach drama too.

Not bad for a 17 year old.

I teach Y7 on a Thursday afternoon. I get my new group tomorrow.

They'll warm up to me Especially if I go into one of my accents.

Comment

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100 pages of Thunking for David

PAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comment

Nearly at 2000 posts too!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

And as this is post 1984 Big Brother is watching you, I can see David making a convincing Winston Smith too

Comment

And since this is post 1985, it would make it 4 years until I'd be alive.

Comment

Thanks prion,

That was a fun read. At least now we know what watcher652 asked!! I am surprised the jokes stayed as cleaned as they did
                          Just gotta love that Subway commerical, especially on the thunk thread

Okay 1986 was a really bad year for me and 1987 was the worst. Go figure that I would get those numbers when we are paying attention to them

Excited that we are at 100 pages and almost 2000 posts with Zelenka *thunkin*

Runs off to go find another good Zelenka *thunk* picture to brighten the mood.
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 15 November 2006, 06:20 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Runs back with one where he has a smile on his face and twinkle in his eye

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 15 November 2006, 09:17 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              For those interested, put up a con report on David at UFC this past weekend (not incredibly large, I was on a one-day pass) plus several photos.

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/32441.html

Enjoy!
                              That was a great report and set of photos. I was going to do a con report myself, but everyone else is doing so much better.

I was sitting on the opposite side of the stage from you, so I did get a different view. Unfortunately I don't have any photos right now because my friend and I were double teaming the photo taking and she ending up with all the photos downloaded on her computer. I'm going to have to wait until she sends me the dvds (yes we filled several dvds) to see what we actually took.

I asked the question about the Subway commercial because, hey, almost naked!David! <smirk>

I was so giddy meeting the man I never did take a photo of David at his table like you did. I usually get one if they don't mind.

I made an 8x10 of the promo shot of Zelenka from "Trinity" and had David sign that.

He had some nice photos for sale which for the life of me I can't remember what most of them look like except for the ones I bought myself. One I didn't buy was of Zelenka with his arms crossed standing in front of the Stargate. I bought this other one that was a head shot with David in the Zelenka uniform and Radek's glasses but with a definitely David smile on his face.

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Great pics ladies

Comment

Working...
                                X