Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes very scarey

Comment

I sometimes wonder how David gets himself to the point that he can give us that wonderful pi$$y scary look in Zelenka's eyes!
      Ooooh, he does that look sooooooo well
      Last edited by Rosehawk; 10 November 2006, 03:34 PM.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

He does do the 'Mad Scientist' look well doesn't he

Comment

"Mad Scientist" seems too much like he can't be taken seriously.....struggling to find the right words here.

Zelenka's got the crazy hair sometimes, othertimes it is perfectly in place, the look in his eye is passion, not craziness and the only reason why he sometimes is difficult to understand is because he is really speaking another language, not just a technical version of English that no one can understand.

And he is just so adorable when he is all worked up and out of sorts.........

Hummm "Mad Scientist" aren't suppose to be so adorable, are they?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post

I aim to go to a convention in the next 3 years.

I hope to make one sometime as well. It's fun to meet the people you have been communicating with on-line as well as favorite actors/characters!!

I haven't seen alot of David's work but I seem to keep running into bits and pieces here and there. I just found Escape Velocity for a few dollars so I picked it up. David has a small role in it. He's a real bad a$$ in this one. Movie is okay, David was fun to watch. Don't watch it expecting Zelenka, that is for sure. David's character was really creepy and David played the part really well!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              I went to their board after reading your message. Sounds like a few people are not too happy and the fact that they still haven't responded isn't setting too well with a few folks. Maybe the con people don't think it is a big deal since David was going to be there the whole weekend.
              Still though missing David and Gary's talks would be highly disappointing. I heard they are both funny and great people to meet!

I decided to go, and only due to the generosity of some fans up at the front of the line was I able to get in right before hte talk began. the line really did drag (as my friend was still in in) and had I remained there with her, I would have easily missed half the talk. Gary and David were great, and I got to chat briefly with David and Gary at their tables.

However, the con really needs to get more organized. It wasn't just me noticing this as I heard other long-time UFC goers griping about the line, about the seating, etc. etc.

But I suffered through the crud and did finally get to meet David, who is really quite delightful.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                I decided to go, and only due to the generosity of some fans up at the front of the line was I able to get in right before hte talk began. the line really did drag (as my friend was still in in) and had I remained there with her, I would have easily missed half the talk. Gary and David were great, and I got to chat briefly with David and Gary at their tables.

However, the con really needs to get more organized. It wasn't just me noticing this as I heard other long-time UFC goers griping about the line, about the seating, etc. etc.

But I suffered through the crud and did finally get to meet David, who is really quite delightful.
                I am glad it worked out for you. David being quite delightful hopefully made up for all the crud you had to go through.
                Its extra special that some of the fans were kind enough to help you so you could see David and Gary on time!!!

If you got any pics, be sure to post them!!

I have to say prion I really like your sig! Gives me a good chuckle everytime I see it!!
                sigpic

Comment

I do like a mean Zelenka

Comment

How about not so mad but definitely tempermental, quirky scientist???

Comment

I want to see the episode of Jake 2.0 that David is in.

Comment

Damn good description of him Allestian

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                          I want to see the episode of Jake 2.0 that David is in.

Which episode is he in?

Comment

Ok I thought I would share another pic of David at an Expo here.

He is wonderful on the panel.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

David is in the episode 'The Middleman' and plays an assassin I believe. I've only seen a bit of it on his showreel and am like totally obsessed with it now. Not seen the whole episode though.

Fantastic picture by the way Daniel's shadow. David is good on the panel...tut tut tut...David is good and ace in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X