• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully S2 will be out here in the spring

Comment

When is he coming???

Comment

You know...that's right. Apparently he really does get hurt in S3.

Aww bless his little cotton socks.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22 View Post
          Hello everyone,

Great photos! I also met up with David, Rachel and Tony at the Sydney con. He's a fantastic guy - has a GREAT memory for faces and maps and is one of the friendliest, funniest and nicest guests I've met. He surprised me by remembering me (and numerous others) from last years' con.

Unfortunately my con pics aren't that fantastic... This is one but it's not the best...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2.../Con/FSF03.jpg

And here's one of my favourite pics of all times (I have it in high res but I don't want to clog the thread)...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2.../Con/FSF11.jpg

I do have other pics but unfortunately I'm in them!

Take care
          Great pics mcalex...I still haven't got mine organised yet...fingers crossed it won't be long!
          Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Everyone says David is one of the nicest blokes they've met, you are so lucky to have the chance to go to these cons
          David is lovely...but so is Tony and Rachel...and I can't wait to see DSD next April!
          Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
          Oh yes he is such a sweetie.

We have had 3 wonderful days with him here in Auckland.

Here's another con pic from me.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...y/98380015.jpg

Great pic DS...

Niki and I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes! We hope you all have a wonderful day!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Well he's the only one who's got away with the whump so far

Comment

Yeah, Reefgirl... He doesn't get whumped nearly enough for my tastes, either. I sure did whump him in my fic, though. hee hee! But then... I whumped just about everybody.

Comment

I've whumped him a couple of times in my fics too

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by prion
                  Is anybody going to the UFC con in Springfield, MA this coming weekend? He's a guest there, but we've discovered that unless you're pre-registered (which you can't do now and this weird rule is not even mentioned on the ticket page or schedule), you can't see his talk! Buy your ticket at 9 or 10 a.m. but you can't in until 11 and David's talk is at 10 a.m. Damn.

Well that just sucks! Last I read people didn't even know when he was talking so they must have it posted now.
                  I was trying to go but just couldn't make it work. It was just too far to travel -1200 miles. I get bummed out because they don't do cons in the Twin Cities anymore, not high enough attendence I guess, though if he ever does Chicago, I would definitely drive down and go.

mcalex22 thanks for sharing the pics. They are nice to see!

Happy Birthday Niki. Welcome to the world of being 14. My own daughter is 14![/QUOTE]

Yup, definitely sucks. Never heard of a con that doesn't let people in for programming. Different if it's a matter of buying another high-end ticket. I've been following their board but the concom won't answer why. Bizarre........

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    Yup, definitely sucks. Never heard of a con that doesn't let people in for programming. Different if it's a matter of buying another high-end ticket. I've been following their board but the concom won't answer why. Bizarre........
                    I went to their board after reading your message. Sounds like a few people are not too happy and the fact that they still haven't responded isn't setting too well with a few folks. Maybe the con people don't think it is a big deal since David was going to be there the whole weekend.
                    Still though missing David and Gary's talks would be highly disappointing. I heard they are both funny and great people to meet!
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Oh no, Radek, watch out!!

Zelenka takes one for the team!! Best whump pic I could find.

Man, where is everyone! Sleeping probably I just got out of my Improvsation class and I am filled with so much energy. It was fun, it was all play, just what I needed!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

It's not exactly whump in it's usual sense but it's funny

Comment

What is it???

It didn't load.

Comment

I aim to go to a convention in the next 3 years.

Comment

A pic of Zelenka after he'd been done over by the kids on M7G-677

Comment

Nope, it was two pics one just before and one when Ford hit him. The only true whump pic that they have of Zelenka right now.
                                I actually like the pi$$ed off Zelenka pics much more than the whump pics.

Here's one after he has been done over by the kids. Wow the look in his eyes is a tad bid scary.
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X